cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Currently I’m looking for networking monitoring system for a DC Network which have ~200 nodes in 6 different geographic locations. All equipment is CISCO but different IOS version (IOS-XE,IOS-XR,NX-OS, IOS) Primary thing would be to monitor th...

from88 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 running as my frame cloud for a home lab. I'm looking to use a NM-4T 4-port serial module to connect 1841s via WIC-1T cards. My 2811 is complaing that the NM-4T is not supported with my version of IOS. Can anyone tell me what verison of...

hrvxla by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm wondering what would happen if you connect two switches together with two up-links where all 4 ports are configured as access ports with portfast enabled? No BPDU Guard.I know all ports should transition into forwarding state immediately and c...

hello, need your help.i have switch cisco WS-C2960L-16TS-LL, Cisco IOS Software, C2960L Software (C2960L-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(5c)E, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). i cannot run command "port-channel load-balance":cisco01(config)#port-channel ?auto LA...

Yame by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm having an issue that i hope somebody can help me with.  We are running a DMVPN environment and I have a couple of spoke offices that run voip over their tunnel to each other.  The issue is that we swapped the ISP in spoke A but now the la...

Cory King by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Cisco Community: I have a simple question.  Can I NAT just my guest wireless network, whose VLAN gateway sits on my L3 switches (HSRP), onto a public IP and not have it translated again by my second NAT, which sits on the last hop out of my netwo...

network.jpg

Question for the collective- When configuring multiple NTP server entries on a network device, if you do NOT use the "prefer" argument, does the network device compare the NTP packets from all entries and dynamically determine the best one to use? I ...

R_Acuti by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route-Maps Issue

hey Community Team'Recently I am observing an issue with route-maps. Two links from different service providers are terminated on Router 2911. Default route is set to ISP1 & all traffic is working normally. When I applied route-map to send some traff...

Hi Forums,I have an issue that I'm hoping someone can shed a little light on. I have a 1941 with recent version 15.2-2T IOS happily working with a HWIC-4ESG (4 port Gig) card located in slot 1. When I add a HWIC-4ESW (4 port 100Mb/s) in slot0, then t...

Hello, I am encountering this error when setting up persistent logging.switch(config)#logging persistent url ? disk0: Filesystem nameslavedisk0: Filesystem nameslavesup-bootdisk: Filesystem nameslavesup-bootflash: Filesystem namesup-bootdisk: Filesy...