cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a setup of 2 WAN router from different ISP's connected to one switch. In switch: Routes are configured as ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 <Router-A gateway ip> track 20 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 <Router-B gateway ip> 200 track 20 ip route x.x.x...

Hi All, Hoping someone can help please. We have a managed office where we use a 4948 (enterprise services) to split the ISP's 1GB internet pipe for each of the business in the building. I've simply split our public range into /28's and added one pe...

parm UK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, This is my first post here. I created a multi-area OSPF topology with one particular area at the edge which I defined as "stub". The stub router received a default route pointing to its neighbour but still its routing table showed all O...

Amine M. by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am using ASR1001 with 03.16.03.S code installed I activated the advipservices license and did the reboot as well. For some reason, the license is activated but not enabled   ASR1001#show lice Index 1 Feature: adventerprise                   ...

Resolved! BGP Routing

Hi  This is my topology    BGP Router (100.100.100.1/25)          |   | ___________ |        Switch |---------------------Production ASA (100.100.100.3/25) |__________|----------------------DMZ ASA (100.100.100.4/25) | DMZ Network (100.100.100.129...

Hello All, We  are migrating from cisco 2811 to ISR 4331 and have IP INSPECT configured on the routers which includes the below config ========================================== ip inspect name <name >  tcp alert on timeout 1800ip inspect name <name...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I faced issued while trying to login a router using his loopback ip. i am able to ping loopback from remote machine but at the time to telnet or Ssh its give me connection refused, No Acl is configured on Line vty so its not matter of ACL drop, I deb...

Hello, I'm currently working on an exercise in Packet Tracer with the following layout: I've connected the 4 routers via serial and created 4 different networks between them. I've also configured OSPF the following way: The network works fine th...

pmtp94 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router: RV130W firmware: latest VPN: standard Due to a ISP static IP route issue, this VPN took two weeks to get connected.   So this morning was a happy time when the warehouse workstation connected to the main office file server and the specialty ...

ACETech by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got a Small question just only for knowledge ... WIC is the WAN Interface Card and VIC is a Voice Interface card, what is the difference between them and the HWIC and VWIC ?Thanks in advance,Mohammed