cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all please check my device screenshot i used to store more then 120,000 routes on my C3825 router but from the log output  , my device was out of memory to store BGP route , and the total numbers of BGP routes was only more 52,000. any one know...

Hello All - I am reading a WCCP implementation document. There it is mentioned under "Return Method" as below. But i dont understand why WCCP Client and Hosting systems should be on different VLAN? Layer 2 (L2) –The destination MAC address is set to ...

I currently have the following scenario:  Our corporate HQ has a Cisco ASA 5512 connected to a 3524XL switch in default (stock) config, switch has a PIDU Plus connected to it that bridges over to our remote site a few miles away. On the remote site ...

Hello experts, Kindly suggest me the configuration change required or if wrong any. Scenario: I want Wired users to go to HQ from MPLS line 1 and Wireless Users to go via MPLS line 2 and when one of them were not available it should fall back to ava...

As we know VLAN 1 is by default "native". All control traffic(CDP, LLDP, STP BPDUs, etc) uses this native VLAN 1 and it is not eligible for  VTP pruning 1. What if I set VLAN 10 as "native"? then CPD, LLDP, BPDUs uses this VLAN 10 for their communica...

Resolved! BGP feeds

we are setting up a new data center and we have 2 ISP feeds (router A and router B) using BGP coming into 2 of our cisco routers. (router C and router D) We will have a full mesh design so that each Cisco router will both have links to router A and B...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have this VPN configuration for my netowor and I want to understand what does it mean! is there any redundancy? becaus I have two DLCIs in two serial interface! interface Serial0/0/0no ip addressencapsulation frame-relay IETFframe-relay ...