cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings, I've been doing some new dmvpn deployments with a standard configuration template that was given to me.  The site has 2 DMVPN tunnels going to two hubs.  What I'm having trouble understanding is whether the internet traffic to places like...

Is this possible?? Scenario:  I have 1 router (RT1) with 2 ISP connections Interface1 - Verizon & Interface 2 - Comcast. I have 2 vlans on my internal network, Vlan10 and Vlan20.  I want all traffic from Vlan 10 to go out to the internet via Interfac...

Hi a short question to BGP.  AS 65005----------------------------------------------------------------------------AS65024 RT51                                                                                                       RT21   |             ...

Hi all, I have an issue about my local routers. And i don't know, why did it happen. My system as below. I have packet lost while ping from Router A to Router B, but ping from Router A to Router C does not have packet lost. I tried changing the rout...

khuuleo by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i just find out my router isr4321 had autoconfig, i see autoconfig first time, before my router doesn't support nat through interface, just through ip address, and now it support nat from interface, it seems that happened after autoconfig, who knows ...

nurbol555 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a Cisco 6509 with a SUP720 3BXL card. I bought a second SUP720 3BXL card that I update to the same version of IOS as the first one. To use it as an spare card Are there any parameters to be configured before installing the card in the ch...

JGFR by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello networking gurus!! I'm currently trying to implement DVR system which I've used for few weeks with cable company router, on my cisco router 1841. I previously got help from some wonderful people on this community when I was working on to implem...

Hi, as per this document when DF bit is set to clear, it allows router to fragment the packets. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_conn_dplane/configuration/15-mt/sec-ipsec-data-plane-15-mt-book/sec-df-bit-ovride.html The clear key...

Hello,  Anyone could tell me please if this router, from 890 series can support LACP on his gigabit interfaces? I already read the datasheets and I did not see any reference to supporting 802.3ad, so probably the answer is no and that's a shame beca...

goncalo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, At the moment, we are using an Ubuntu machine to connect our intranet to the internet with 4 fibre broadband connections. 1 of them connect to one sub-network and the other 3 connects another sub-network using software load-balancing (and will...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card