cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have implemented turbo ACL on Cisco Router 7206 (12.4). When I execute "show ip access-list 101" some ACE which should have the hit counts does not show. Some lines show the hit count but it is not increasing as fast as it should. I am missing som...

S Kumar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys , I am planning to setup a vpn for ping reduction . Which means that the majority of the VPN traffic will be internet and not lan . Hence I had a thought of using 2 ISPs . One ISP provides good latency to the internet destination while other...

Avi Rizal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an interface connected to an isp which is the DHCP server. I need to create two subinterfaces that receive two different IP addresses from the ISP. In one subinterface I will do NAT and the other will not. What would be the best solution to re...

Hi, What will be the implication of using a VLAN on MST instance 0. I understand it’s a bad practise to use MST instance 0 for a production VLAN but I cannot rationalise and could not find an answer behind and the reasons behind this. Can someone sha...

We have a primary set of firewalls, and going to replace them at some point with ASA 5555-X models. They are being brought in slowly. Right now they are just doing VPN.  What I would like to do is add them to OSPF, but the should not receive, nor dis...

I have a bit of a mind-bender here, and have searched all over, but can't seem to find a straight answer. I have a router peered over BGP with another router (this is eBGP) over an IPsec VTI tunnel. I'm receiving a general route from this BGP peer fo...

john.laham by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes