cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi I have one question, I have 2 ABR's which connected to area 0 And lan area they have direct connection between them. Why there is need to configure on that connection both to be shared via ospf on area 0 and the lan area? Why not configure area 0 ...

Dear all, I have small problem with my ASA router. I just wan't to make port forwarding from inside to internet to have access with TightVNC from internet to my computer. With below configuration I receive information "Failed to locate egress interf...

Hi folks. I'm searching in the last few weeks a way to forward the external requests (http/https, mostly to logon on the web servers available), from the ASA5505 appliance to the Squid proxy. The LAN gateway is a L3 switch.The Squid are on a differen...

derivo001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I am facing a really simple but tricky scenario. My ISP is giving me 2 public IP addresses, both in the same network. They also gave me the default gateway which of course is in the same network too.  I need both ip addresses fully opera...

Hi, our one of the location having connectivity at Dubai end as below: Internet Leased Line 1:1 8 Mbps -------> internet cisco router-->cisco ASA--->cisco L3 Switch----> users Internet Broad Band shared 1:8 Link 100 Mbps------->internet Broad Band r...

Greetings. We have recently upgraded the bandwidth on one of our overseas Internet links, from 200 Mbps to 400 Mbps. However, we would like to verify that the link can in fact support 400 Mbps - or, at the least, that it's not still throttled at 200...

Hello I have a Router with static nat and a Server inside with smpt running ip nat inside source static tcp 10.0.0.7 25 188.21.1.XXX 25 extendable  I cannot send any mails with this config. Why ? The Access List is also open. 290 permit tcp any...

Hii... I am using cisco WS-C3750X-48P switch in branch with two different ISP's link connected and apply below config. i want to load balance the outgoing traffic with two ISP's. i have configured  " maximum-paths 2" command under BGP. router bgp 6...