cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have an issue which I hope somebody can help me out with.The issue is on a Cisco 3925E router running IOS 15.1(4)M3. I've never used the 'E' variant of this router or this IOS so I'm wondering if what I'm seeing is simply an IOS bug where...

matty-boy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have a problem with BGP AS number. We have configured two BGP peers to different ISPs on a Cisco ISR4451-X Router. One peer works fine but at the second peer the state oft the connection is always idle. When I look into the logging I see tha...

Sven P. by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, I am doing the User Acceptance Testing for the Enterprise Network which includes ASR 1000 Series, ASR 9000 Series, Nexus 7700 Series, Catalyst 4500 Switches, Palo Alto   I am doing this testing for the first time.   If any body has experie...

kamtarias by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone! Am quiet new to networks. Am trying to extend a network to another new building within the premises. I bought a linksys wireless G broadband router to help me extend the network. My internal network runs on 10.86.0.0,  255.255.255.0 n my...

anjovu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get TLS working on our Exchange 2013 server and I've narrowed it down to our router obfuscating the ESMTP commands exiting our network.  I've seen plenty of examples of disabling ESMTP inspection on ASA devices but not on my 871 ISR.  C...

TRACKLESS by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

bgp

how can i decrease the interface on ibgp mechanism? do i have any other option instead of route reflector? 

Hi guys, i am facing a case where the router fail to choose lower distance route. Here is the topology. (R1) ------- (R2) ------- (R3) --- (R6) ||                                 ||          // ||                                 ||        // (R4)--...

I am trying to determine what would be the best way to encrypt our traffic on a private VPLS link between sites. We have 3 sites connected via VPLS by our ISP. All three sites have a Catalyst 3850 switch and currently have EIGRP configured. Site 1 wi...

Resolved! Rogue DHCP problem

Hi everyone! I have a problem regarding one of our customers. As you can see, there's two APs, where AP1 functions as a DHCP server assigning IPs to laptops using wireless. Non-wireless client PCs, however, lease an IP from the rogue DHCP server (cus...

andnagy122 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes