cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team,after copying a config file from tftp to cisco router, in order for the config file to be applied, I reload the device. is there a command to quickly force the config file to take place? I did the followings and still the config file wont app...

Hello,I'm trying to configure a BGP process between a 6824 and two Infoblox DNS nodes (AnyCast with BGP).  At another site, we filter incoming BGP advertisements with route-maps like so (this is from Nexus 7K):neighbor 1.1.1.1 remote-as 65000timers 3...

I am trying to set up a BFD multihop session for a BGP peering for a service connected (VNF) in a VXLAN fabric on a Nexus 9K to VNF connected via vPCSession source loopback interfacesOn one Leaf all sessions are in the UP state, on the other in the D...

uchard by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, Cisco Community, I have a simple OSPF configuration, two core switches connected via a P2P link. One at our HQ and the other at our DR site. I need to route an off-network subnet into OSPF, as the network is not currently available within the ...

aavnet89 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,we configured BDI interfaces on our ASR 903 and using a Tengig interface for bridge domains....We wonder which speed the BDI interfaces use?Bandwith parameter shows 1000000 Kbit/sec . but this I think is important for overlaying protocols ...

I have 2 prefixes 10.62.0.96(Working) & 10.94.255.240(Non-working) advertised to my PE router and i have EBGP connectivity to my SDWAN router and to Service provider. For Non-working routes i can see on the B end of SDWAN router LNC it is preferred v...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having a problem with an asr1001-x on snmp-server. The collector (librenms) returned me errors on graphs.I looked while doing an "snmp show" :328968055 SNMP packets input308 Bad SNMP version errors523726 Unknown community name693 Illegal op...

matou by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes