cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All Now a  days , i  have been observing  low reliability on  ethernet interfaces on my  PE  routers , whereas  physical interface reliability  is 255/255 . Even re-setting  the sub-interface  , it doesn`t resolve it. What  could be the re...

Hey guys, Can we have two eBGP sessions under one ASN no? Each eBGP session is for 50meg ethernet circuit. router bgp xxxxx bgp router-id 10.7.0.37 bgp log-neighbor-changes bgp default local-preference 200 redistribute eigrp 1 route-map EIGRP-TO-BG...

raj_pun01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to create a failover for if ISP 1 to cut over to  ISP 2 should it go down. interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description Outside-LightPath ip address 173.x.x.162 255.255.255.252 duplex auto speed auto!interface GigabitEthernet0/1 description ...

Hi, For a medium to large sized networks, what is the general subnet size we should "ideally" go for between the Core layer and WAN layer devices? There would be OSPF running between my Core and WAN layer, and I generally use /30s (including cross l...

I'm trying to configure a cisco 850 router but I'm unable to ping the outside world from Vlan1.show running-config looks like follow Current configuration : 5563 bytes ! ! Last configuration change at 15:33:02 UTC Sat Aug 13 2016 by cisco version 15....

valentin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Its been a couple of days that I am having packet losses in my internal Network. Whenever I ping from Switch-12 to Switch-3 I can see about 10 packet loss out of 100 but when I ping 8.8.8.8 from the same switch it does not give any packet l...

riazay001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Does anyone know the difference between the 1921/K9 and the 1921-SEC/K9? I would have thought the 1921/K9 would be missing features for VPN. However on the product description pages it says the 1921-K9 doesn't support 802.1Q where as the 19...

Hi Team, Whenever we configure the OSPF area as stub, it allows only TYPE1,2and 3 LSA and in Totaly STUBBY only Type1 and 2 LSA's are allowed. In that case ABR will be advertising the default route within the stub area. So My question is 1) Will def...

Hi Expert,                 I need your help expert opinions. we are building two new DC (Primary & Sec) with DC external boundary network. Diagram attached. Primary DMZ with layer 3 hope running ospf and facing the provider using BGP and redistribut...

Resolved! Static NAT

Hello, What is the purpose of configuring static NAT on the CE router that is connected to the MPLS/PIP cloud. I was under the impression that NAT is only configured on the CE routers connected to the public network like the Internet. Thanks a lot!