cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

i am doing a migration with max-reserved-bandwidth set at interface level. understand that the command is deprecated and is replaced using class/policy map/bandwidth percent.  however the existing interface already has a policy-map being applied. how...

Ray Lau by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to find out the first release date of IOS 15x.Where could I find, since all the release docs that I have checked, do not seem to show any details about the release dates. Could anyone guide me to finding the first release date of IOS ...

amdhage by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are having WAN link saturation problem every now and then due to the DDOS. The problem is we have multiple 32 to 64 MBPS WAN link in our network.The problem is these links get saturated when there is massive flow of data. Pls let me know if th...

imstha001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Newbie question here...So I've been tasked with replacing an old 2811 router with a 3560 at a WAN site. This is connected from the existing 2811 back through a Gigaman telco circuit with a few different handoffs back to my core with a 3550. In the pa...

Hi, It looks like I have to configure the remote branch site prefix manually and then can see it from hub master. I have this collector configured but not sure what it for? collector 10.64.196.2 port 2055 2 when i run show domain default master traf...

Hi Guys, I have a old 4500 with Sup 5 10GE. Two ISPs are connected there, and I need PBR to route traffic to the correct one depending on source. So I have a route-map with 2 set ip default next-hop commands in 2 sequences. However the 2nd sequence n...

Hello, I am working on a design for a Cisco IWAN deployment and have come to a stumbling block.  The short version is can I have more than two different ISP circuits in an IWAN design? The long version- I am looking at a deployment that spans conti...

Dan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I will try my best to make my setup as clear as possible so here it goes. We want to run our web services and internal network behind a transparent redundant internet access using BGP. The material we have is the following : 2x ASA 5516-X 2x HP...

jimbeault by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes