cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, Sorry but I'm a newbie to CLI so am trying to configure a router through CCP 2.8. Problem I'm having I think .... is routing between the vlan (Local LAN) and the WAN interface. From CCP I can ping internet addresses but cant do so from a l...

cymak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with IPSEC tunnels and my BGP connection.  I am going to try to lay out the topology as best as possible, so here goes. Please bear with me as a bit complicated and i have run in to something i can't figure out. I have 2x ISPs that co...

Hi Guys, What method will you use to see the world BGP table ? I mean what website that you trust ? I need to check if a public range has been populated from a certain ISP. Based on above, is there a way to check the registery of IP against organi...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, What is the purpose of having a 10Gb interface on asa 5585 when the maximum throughput for multiprotocol is 5Gb ? is the maximum throughput quoted by Cisco for the entrie interface to inrerface traffic or per interface? Also if ASR can onl...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to block people in my office from downloading music off of Itunes. I followed the instructions in Document ID 98684. I tested, and Itunes is still able to download from the store. I have heard that it uses port 80. Is there any wa...

itccv0822 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My company had acquired a 150M internet bandwidth from a local ISP. Due to some requirement, we will be sharing the single 150M internet bandwidth with another company. We will need to spilt the internet bandwidth up into 100M to another company...

rickyteo82 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have looked around the net for a solution to allow BGP with HSRP. The problem is you cannot source BGP update from HSRP however I have managed to fix this as explained below using LAB. I can only use /30 between ISP and my routers so here...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, is there a way to limit incoming BGP route advertisements without restarting the neighbor relationship? For example I only want my customer to send me just a  1000 BGP routes. The first 1000 routes will be installed on the table but the exceedi...

Hello,My customer uses WS-C3560G-48TS-E switches in air traffic control systems. A requirement for one project is that the entire system be up and running in under five minutes. The WS-C3560G-48TS-E and its replacement - WS-C3560X-48T-E with C3KX-NM-...

dstehle by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've recently added an additional T-1 at a site, which we'll bring up with the existing T-1 as a bonded T-1. Our router, 2811, only has one serial interface, so we're going to purchase a new router (it's also EOL). Looking at the 2911, it shows it h...