cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone ever be able to trigger default-information originate if the current routing process does not have a default route. I have been able to get something similar to work using a route-map and triggering on a certain address.  Basically, I wan...

astoffel1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have cisco 1941 wan router. I have Ebgp routing with ISP. I have my own AS number. Problem we are facing is 1 specific website' page is loading blank. I tried to ping that website, it worked perfectly. I tried to trace route that website, it w...

Hello, am setting up an ISP and I want to know if it's possible to use a cisco switchports to bandwidth manage clients, and if it's not possible,any other good solution that can be suggested. thank you

Dear I am new here and beginner in routing and switching. We have two office locating in different cities. We have purchased VPN connection. The ISP gave us two VLAN address pool one for Internet and one for Data Link. I have successfully entered rou...

You have 5 servers with ip address A,B,C,D and E. These 5 servers are connected to a load balancer. Load balancer is connected to router , ip address of load balancer interface is Y towards router and ip address of router interface pointing towards l...

Hi i have switch C2960 ,  where it rebooted with a bug : by address error at PC 0x1532EA0, address 0x0 may i know the upgraded version for the  switch which Cisco will recommend to fix this bug System returned to ROM by address error at PC 0x1532EA0...

Hi  We would like to use ipsec vpn use on this device but I have no idea this questions I hope you can help me 1-How many users support on cisco 876 and 881W Router 2-Max bandwind  3-How a CPU load and causing network slow? 4-How to set ipsec vpn 8...

HI. I have this router ASR 1001 bootflash:asr1001-universalk9.03.16.03.S.155-3.S3-ext.bin Does it support this configuration for sha256? crypto isakmp policy 10  hash sha256 encr aes 256 authentication pre-share group 15 lifetime 28800 crypto isakm...

Hi, my company has a cisco 2951 router connected to a telco Mux. There was a fiber connector loose at the Mux however the interface and line protocol on the cisco router is still showing up status The issue here is that our Solarwinds monitoring syst...

BGP

Hello Team i am getting following debug messages on router BGP: 150.1.1.1 Local router is the Originator; Discard update Can some help me figure out what exactly this measns

Okay, so I used Josephs's example from a previous post.  I'm combining snippets from two of his posts actually. My question is: If I have 75mb down and 5mb up, how does the "shape average 42500000" command below affect the download speeds? Won't the ...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISDN BRI

The Cisco 1-Port ISDN BRI S/T WAN interface card and associated 2900 & 3900 ISR have been given an end-of-life. Since there is no replacement for the interface card, does anyone know of device that will fulfil this function? Thanks

Docklands by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card