Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

NTP

Hi experts, Please find the attached network topology, Server A which is there in  VLAN-101 and reachable to remote NTP server (1.1.1.1) but Nexus switch can not access NTP server Nexus NTP configuration ntp server 1.1.1.1 ntp source interface-vlan ...

Afternoon,  Im having some trouble getting out of the 2901. here is what has been done so far..  New network is on Vlan70, computers can ping each other, and the gateway on the 2901 that is setup as a interface Port-channel1.70, i have also created a...

Hi folks, A question(s) in relation to where CoS policies with ACLs should be applied, please. Scenario: Dual MPLS links (30MBit) to WAN provider, carries to main corporate networks in the UK. We want to provide a bi-directional bandwidth class of s...

Resolved! Open ports

Hello guys, i type this command to check open ports: show control-plane host open-ports I notice that port 23, 22, 80 and 443 is open by default in the control-plane. Just some few questions: 1. Is there a way to close port 23 and 22? 2. Is it neede...

chrissnop by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when a router receives a route with an optional transitive attribute will it install the route in its routing table  (case: if it does not recognise the attribute) before passing the route to its peer??and also what is does in case if it receives a r...

hi!!! cisco experts everyone :) i'm jogilsang in south-korea.   (Problem Situation) in spite of change Serial-slot to WAN MODUL, discover Ping-loss phenomenon in two slots (Cisco2901/K9) slot 0,1,2,3 are same modul. (but slot 0,1 : Ping-loss phenome...

jogilsang by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,  I have a customer that would like a L2 VPN pseudowire between his two sites. He also states that jumbo frames are a requirement as well and I expect to receive jumbo frames from the customer attachment circuit. However, all of my MPLS...

beitland by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends, Please advice on below. We have a customer who has taken 100 Meg internet line. There is a managed switch (l2) in customer location, switch details are. WS-C2960S-24TS-S (C2960S-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.2(55)SE5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) ...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card