cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Just joined up to try and get some help with a script for a 887 running onn BT ADSL connection.   Existing BT router has just died so need to try and get this one up pretty fast. I was hoping some nice generous person out there might a...

d95gas152 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys!! I need supoort on this small issues. suppose i have two routers (router1 and router2) now i need to login into the router2 when Iam in router1 by using cisco coomad. thanks

Hello Everyone, I work for a 2-way Radio company, We use Motorola equipment.  One of the systems requires a Router for each repeater site. Motorola recommends a HP MSR20-20 Router. I have set this router up before and it works great but I would lik...

trav34108 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first, in what may be a series of netflow questions. I just received a couple of ISR 4331 routers.  We are going to use these as internet routers for our company. I would like to set up Flexible Netflow v9 with NBAR support to send to our ...

amercer00 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I just configured whole my network settings.But one issue tease me.The one which is teasing me is about "multicast". Network design is attachment I uploaded. As you can see the picture, you can find 2 side.One is "192.168.0.x/24 side".Anoth...

hi all, we usually order and use 2x MEM-3900-1GB but our vendor sent 2x MEM-3900-2GB instead for our 3925 router/ we would like to use the 2x GB DRAM sticks and was wondering if it's possible? per link below, it said 4 GB will be available in future ...

I need to make sure TEMP only get 90 meg of the circuit no more. I thought this would do it however netflows shows ti goes up to 150 meg. I have  a 150 meg circuit class-map match-all TEMP match access-group name TEMP policy-map QOS class IMPORTANT s...

jfeo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All We have a requirement wherby we have device which needs to be accessable from the outside, so we have done a 1 to 1 static nat from our dialler interface using port number, this works fine. However the same router have a site to site vpn conne...

Hello All, I need some help on below.- ISP-1 provided two routers (R1 and R2), each router connect to a different internet circuit (ISP-1 and ISP-2 circuits)- Locally have a customer router (R3)- Locally have a public DMZ (203.xxx.xxx.xxx/24) Require...