cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've got the attached config connected via adsl and am able to ping from the router to say google but I'm getting no internet connectivity to an attached computer. I'm not 100% sure what I'm missing. 

leontunnie by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP

Hi,Whats are  the  key points  to run eBGP in a Network infrastructure.  Regards,Ravi

Hello, from console i cant ping google.com or ping 4.2.2.1 form my router. here is my configCurrent configuration : 1976 bytes!version 15.3service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostna...

cardmaker by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On Cisco switch-series 6800, what is the default policy for QsS on incoming packets on L3 links. Does the "switch" trusts the existing DSCP marking or we need to configure "mls trust" separately on each L3 interface to trust DSCP.Any link on cisco...

My question is that when EIGRP gets to the 'stuck in active' mode and does not receive any response to its query from its neighbors, why does it clear those neighbors and disturb other routing information coming from those neighbors? Shouldn't the ne...