cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,Please find the below observations. Kindly help me to find a solution for the load balancing issue that we are facing in Cisco 7600 Series Router. 1. In MPLS Router, there are 5 STM-6 media and normally the traffic is sharing by all media.2. ...

Dear All,We two offices connected by 100 Mbps ethernet link. recently we added one more 100 Mbps ethernet link for load sharing and reducancy. I planned to configure ip cef on the both the routers, ip load-sharing per-packet on interface with proper ...

eash by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got kind of a weird case today when I was about to configure a switch (3560cg, iOS version 15.2(2)E2) for RADIUS authentication on switchports to only grant domain devices access to our network. I already tested this on another 3560cg with the iOS ve...

Hi Team,Please find the below observations. Kindly help me to find a solution for the load balancing issue in CISCO 7600 Router. 1. In MPLS Router, there are 5 STM-6 media and normally the traffic is sharing by all media.2. In case of any one media g...

I have set port channel in my switch Cisco 2960, and i receiving the following error since then, Error: 40371: 5w2d: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host e41f.13fc.7781 in vlan 1 is flapping between port Gi0/17 and port Gi0/15Please guide me how to fix it,...

Hi Guys, I want to set up PPP on my router for testing as a prelude for eventually setting up RADIUS. Most tutorials have the below as their first step;   router# configure terminal router(config)# interface serial 1/1 router (config-if)...

Hello,I am trying to find wireshark captures for the below frame types.1. Ethernet II2. IEEE 802.3 "raw"3. IEEE 803.3 with 802.2 (DSAP/SSAP/Ctrl)4. IEEE 803.3 with 802.2 SNAP5. A 802.11 Beacon FrameIf any of you have these captures could you please p...

Hi All, I'm having an issue here where i need some different opinion regarding TCP Duplicate ACK in the stream.We did a packet capture in the Cisco IPS 4510 where it is installed in-line mode in between the Internet router and firewall.When we did a ...

How many ports can provide PoE in the ASR-920-12SZ-IM DC model ? does all the 8 built-in ports provide PoE ? what about any additional port in the module A900-IMA8T ? are they PoE as well ? how much power can be provided ?thanks

Hi,On our switch are 18 computers and 13 web-cams connected. The computers run perfectly. The web-cams makes me big headache. All the time, when i power reset the port or reboot the switch, the web cams works for a certain time of period. once 2 sec ...

ditwal001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to get a Cisco 4331 operating with an inbound internet ACL that has an implicit deny at the end. Every time I apply this, all outbound traffic ceases to work. On IOS based routers, I could solve this by using ip Inspect rules for outbou...

We have two front end routers configured in HSRP.  We receive two handoffs from our ISP, one active and one standby.  One handoff connects to one router and the other handoff to the other router.  We have a /29 IP block that is used for the handoff i...

routercpu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card