cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello community, I have a cisco ISR 4331 router at my client, with: IOS image: 17.06.01a Rommon image: 17.6.2  I want to downgrade IOS image from 17.06.01a to 17.02.01, but I get the error: Image is not compatible with system. Other versions i tried:...

error image.png
Bledian by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know there are a dozen of articles and examples revolving around this topic, however there are two questions I still can't find the answer for. #1, when exporting routes from a vrf, what happens with the route-target community that is already exist...

I have a router with Loopback interfaces  when I do my bgp network statement it's not letting me advertise a 192.168.3.1/224 or a 192.168.3.65/192                                    however it is letting me advertise a 192.168.3.0/224 and a 192.168.3...

Cisco.png cisco2.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,just would like to ask what's the best practice in configuring BGP.i got two new routers and will establish eBGP with an ISP.my question is, is it good practice to configure a loopback interface and use that as the BGP router ID?or skip configurin...

when i say the configuration in the router When we advertise the subnets directly in BGP using network commandwe are using a static route of the same full subnet pointing to NULL 0Can any one Help me understanding this concept of NULL 0 Routing

rangap26. by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 7 Helpful votes

Hello, I configured BGP between directly connected routers, as below: R1 --eBGP-- R2 --iBGP-- R3 --eBGP --R4 --eBGP-- R1 (also image attached).  Maybe it's a silly question, but it is unclear for me why R4's loopback (14.0.x.0/24) is received via eB...

rabbit2 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I find the system/CPU MAC address of a Cisco ASR device? On a Catalyst switch, I can type show mac address-table | include CPU to find the system mac, but there's no mac address table on an ASR. Thanks

C1111-8p LTEWを使用していますがパスワードのためにROMモードへ移行する際にbreakキー/atl+Bキーを押してもROMモードが起動されません。ROMモードで起動するように書き換えにはどうすればよいでしょうか必要な手順等ご存じでしたらお知らせくださいますと幸いです。以下の手順を参考に実施しましたがROMモードへ入れませんでしたCisco Community>OS / IOS-XE:パスワードのログイン手順

hmmlq by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes