cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have catalyst 2960 and router 1841 with Vlan configuredRouter is DHCP server for eache VLANI also have ISE(192.168.101.60) on central siteBut user cannot get IP addressWhen I connecte on switch port interface GigabitEthernet0/1, I get an IP address...

nicanor00 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helo................can anyone help me,i can use this command on my Aironet 1240AG configure terminal  error like this :ap#configure terminal    ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.ap#conf t    ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.ap#plzz i ne...

HiI am having a problem with connecting my two Cisco switches one is a Cisco 3750X to a Cisco 2960S I have new SFP GLC-LH-SMD conneted to mode conditioning cable. I get the following logged and port goes down after a few minutes.%SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_...

Hi All,If I have multiple NAT statements on a router how are they processed? Is there some sort of sequential order or does it use the more specific statement?E.G if I have a NAT command which has an ACL denying certain traffic, but another NAT comma...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community Team!I have attached an example topology on this thread for explain what I want to do. The suppose that R2 is working as a ISP1 and R3 ISP2, and back of them is the Internet (loopback interfaces). R1 is doing NAT for R4 using the IP rang...

Hey Guys,I need some help with E1 counters. The company I work for has a cisco CUCM with two gateways, and each gateway with 4 E1 connections. I know cisco did a great job at documenting what each counter error represent, but I am knew so I dont have...

HII have the following scenario. We are running OSPF on our LAN Core's and have Radio links as our Primary path back to the HQ, and MPLS Links (diginet) as backups on all our sites. We then have a Regional Data Centre (called RDC) inside the MPLS tha...

Hello everyone,I bought a H3C MSR 30 40 router to replace a netgear home router. I know its not a Cisco router, but I would guess setup is somewhat similar? If anyone here has knowledge of H3C MSR routers here and knows how to do a...

jeremy112 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our Cisco clients which is a Hospitality client uses a separate Internet connection for their guests.  Several years ago we sold the customer a Cisco 2911 ISR G2.  It has provided great service since that time.During the growth of the customer...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card