cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a client running VPNs between HQ and several branches. They have 2 ISP WAN links on both ends and each terminating on a seperate router. I have enabled HSRP on the LAN interfaces tracking the WAN interface for failover both at HQ and branch.I ...

I've purchased a 867VAE-K9 router for use in Australia with TPG's ADSL2 service. Due to a lack of documentation and escalating frustration, I need a config to support the following:Encapsulation: PPPoE LLCAuthentication: PAPModulation: ADSL2+VPI/VCI:...

Hi, I need to configure a topology and I would like some sugestion for QoS config.The topology is like below. The distances are more than 20km. Please, don't suggest new topology as it's not possible. They are linked by optic fiber.All the routers ha...

guibarati by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am testing RLFA in a ring with ASR903, ME3600X and ASR9K. I am trying to configure RLFA in ASR903 (15.3(3)S), but it´s not working out,  I didn´t even get Repair Path. The config is below:router ospf 1 router-id 10.0.0.5 ispf fast-reroute p...

Hi GuysCould you help me to interprete this result:KEN-DC-3845-CB#show ip flow top-talkersSrcIf         SrcIPaddress    DstIf         DstIPaddress    Pr SrcP DstP BytesGi0/0         20.155.149.62  Gi0/1         77.115.185.110  06 0050 74FD    26MGi0/...

a.guillen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our ISP manages our 4 Routers (one at each site)I had them upgrade to IOS 12.4 on our Cisco 2800s  after we were having issues with TCP Window Scaling - Mobile devices couldn't download any files. The ugprade fixed this however, our Fileshares across...

Hi,Can someone please help me with an as-path acl regex?We are peering with a customer, and accepting one(or more) of there AS's(Example below using AS "1234")ip as-path access-list 30 permit ^1234(_1234)*$The customer wants to start advertising a ne...

I have just started studying OTV..give me some good reference if you have..Some questions:Let’s say I have two data centers DC1 and DC2 interconnected via metro Ethernet link and decided to run OTV between them..•1) What are the advantages of extendi...

Hi,I have a VPN tunnel set up from one location to another, it's a bgp failover on my mpls network over a dsl line. I've checked policy, they all match and all my keys but I am getting the following in debug:Aug 14 20:31:28.870: ISAKMP:(0):deleting S...

Dear sir/ma,I want to configure a cisco2911/k9 to serve as an MPLS router.I have include a data license(SL-29-DATA-K9) in the BoM. Hope this will serve as an MPLS router now?Item NameDescriptionIncludedItemQuantityCISCO2911/K9Cisco 2911 w/3 GE,4 EHWI...

Resolved! asr1004 for nat

HiI have ASR1004, and it will be border router, I want put nat for subnet 10.0.0.0/12 on it, current the box has only one link to it has no big load. if I add nat on, please advice, does it possible cause load problem? or other problems?Another basic...

julxu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Failover=========I did an admin shut on gi 0/1 of R1..It took around 3 minutes for R3 and R5 to reflect this change..(to change the path for prefix A)Failback:=========I have enabled Gi 0/1 on R1It look less than a minute for R3 and R5 to reflected t...

Help!When trying to input commands into the switch I get this error when I enter into the conf t._____________________________________________________________________________Jacobson-2F-4510R#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End wit...

adamsj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes