cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. Any help appreciated with this problem ...We had a user complaining about a temporary dropped network connection. Looking at the log on the switch the host PC connects to I can see the dropped connection, and it was for a short time (about 20 ...

Hi guys,i want to ask something about log that i got recently on one of my router which i monitor,the log is65986: 164409: Sep 18 09:58:43.295 UTC:%HWIC_HOST-1-RX_OVERRUN_ERROR: HWIC_HOST: Host termination logic experience FIFO overrun for Interface ...

Dear Friends,I understand that QoS is designed to provide good service to sesitive traffics like Video and Voice in a Congested link.We also have implemented the same in our network to get better support for our Voip and other applications.Last week ...

rys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I've read several threads on the various routing options available when using BGP, but, am still not clear on which option available to us would allow us to do what we're looking for, with the equipment that we have. We're currently using ...

MauryJ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CPU load on ISR G2

Hi,I have a cisco 2900 ISR G2 with a high cpu load and with the command "sh processes cpu sorted", I can't figure which process is the causeIf we look this example, the load is about 25% but the load total of process is around 2%...CPU utilization fo...

All,Currently, we have a 3745 that's connected to a 250mb MAN to our DR site. We're seeing that this circuit is hovering around 150Mb, and I have since found out that the 3745 only supports 150Mb sustained throughput on the WAN side. Currently, we're...

hi,i have this frame relay network running rip protocol and aslo have a static route directly connect to R3 from R1, now the problem is when i close serial interface connected to frame-relay switchi lose connectivity from 192.168.1.0 network.Here is...

We started out as a small organization with a core switch at each of our three sites. Each site as one or more buildings with multiple floors. Each department (10 total) was provided a routed VLAN  on the core. We slowly, but surely ran out of IP add...

Hi,I'm having trouble communicating between two sites.Can someone explain to me why I would see those "output drops" when the imput queue looks empty? Or what else does it mean.          Input queue: 0/250/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output ...

guibarati by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two geographically dispersed campuses attached via static routed MPLS.  With the limitation of the MPLS, I attempted to configure an IPSEC tunnel between the two sites using cable connections (gateway at 10.XXX.10.3) located at each of the two...

I'm having issues making a connection with my backup ISDN line. I'm enclosing a couple of show commands. I think the bold text might be the issue since I don't see that on any other devices that are working correctly.Does that indicate an issue with ...