cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am trying to set up a basic lab on gns to have some hands on mpls VPN environmentI created an ISP cloud running OSPF and mpls between all the P and PE routers.On the PE routers I created loop backs representing diff customers on different VRFs.I ...

HiWe have just purchased a 3G 819 router and im struggling to setup a vpn tunnel back to our 5510 ASA. I have created many vpns with Sonicwall devices back to our ASA but this is a first for me creating a VPN with command line based script.As the 3G ...

I have already got OSPF setup with area 0 for my backbone and area 1 for my WAN sites. Got one of the my remote site which have a static default route that points to their firewall. On my remote site router I need to filter out a certain ip address o...

Hi, I have a cisco 2801 with a link MetroEthernet 4mb , a link frame relay 512 through which one vpn ipsec for Metro link just happen mailing services, website and vpn. We wanted to put the http traffic from the metro and in doing so the speed is ext...

Hi guys,Is there a way to source the ping from the standby IP?We have VMware hosts that can't ping the virtual IP address. But they can ping the physical IP addresses on our cores. I just want to try myself to ping their IP from the virtual IP addres...

Hi! This is my first post here. Thanks to Cisco for providing this valuable resource. I'm primarily a Unix system administrator, but I wear many hats do to the small size of the company I'm currently working for. In other words, we don't have a dedic...

Resolved! VPN IPSec

Hello Need help I have a BOM with a router C2921-VSEC/K9 in my config I put this modulo ISM-VPN-29 can anyone tell me is this is necessary to do VPN IPSEC?can I do that VPN IPsec without that?thanks

I have a Cisco 2811 router and the boot file has been corrupted.  I need to replace the firmware to the flash and it says to use the TFTP server.  I ran in to some problems.1.  The router did not have an ip address set up to it and I am not sure how ...

Resolved! ONS 15305

Hello , I have 2 equipment ONS 15305, 1 of them with STM-1 and another STM-4. What is the replacement of such equipment now, Help to identify the equipment to replace him but other than the ONS 15454 MSTP, I want something cheaper.Thanks you,SFP

Dear All,Please find the below attached Topology:R3,R4 & R5 are directly connected to R1 as a Primary Service Provider to reach the Router R6. All are connected via EBGP and advertising only Loopbacks. So primary path to reach the Loopback of R6 is v...

Dear All....I want to request your advice about E1 internet Line.Now I am preparing cisco 2900 series router to set up E1 internet line.And I will use Hwic 4esw modules card for E1 Line.But Here is problem.The module interface card can't configure IP...