cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using EIGRP on my network and have two WANs configured.  The primary WAN is MPLS enabled and the second is an Internet based GRE VPN.  Both WANs are up all the time with traffic going over MPLS unless there is a problem at which time traffic fai...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just started working for a small company ~25 usersScenario:  The upstairs and downstairs network are seperated. I would like to bring them together The cabling exists alreadyDownstairs and ALL of the phones run off a T1 with a 3 meg Up/DownUpstairs...

HII AM SALMAN, I GOT RECENTLY JOB AS A NETWORK ADMIN .I AM FACING A PROBLEM .MY COMPANY IS SHIFTING TO A NEW ISP .THEY HAVE PROVIDED US THE CONNECTION WITH 2 ROUTERS ONE FOR VPN AND OTHER ONE FOR DIA.OU NETWORK IS IN THS WAY------>ISP ----->SWITCH (W...

DearsPlease find the attached topology. I have 2 Nos 7K and 2 Nos 5K, and i am enabling the fabric path between them, i am confused for the fabric path switch ID, 2 No's 7K switch ID will be different than the emulated switch ID. Because i have read ...

what are series will be used for MPLS P-End and PE-End router,?used of ip cef commands?special type area in Eigrp?BGP send community attribute?short note for BGP..           Tom is my interview please provide the details to explain it well. Short and...

Hello Guy,I'm in a small pickleI need to create a VPN connection between head quarter and three branches but i need to make a back up connection for each HQ to Branch I don't want to load balance just a failing over back upWhat router do you recomman...

Resolved! DEBUG AND SHOW???

Hi,I guess my question is good!!!! as I havent worked in real world (net. engin) ,so I want to know that when I need to Tshoot any problem in my big network than on that time do I need to know DEBUG plus SHOW commands or I can use "SH RUN" which is m...

Hello! We had something very strange happen last week. We use Radius to login to our routers and switches. We could get logged in, but then when we tried to type in the Enable password, it wouldn't take. This was happening on all of our routers and s...

Hi,I have a new C887VAM-W-E-K9 to replace my existing 837 ISR.I have been looking through the forums to try to fin the correct setup for the ADSL part and it's a little confusing on whether to use VDSL, ATM Ethernet0 etc.. Having read through as many...

Resolved! PUBLIC IPS NATING

Hi i got recently job as a network admin and i am new to this .now our company is shifting from one isp to another isp .the new isp gave us a public ip xx.xx.228.130 as costumer ip . later our manager requested for some more ips den they added xx.xx....

Hi!We have the following configurations on some of our WAN interfaces and I'm not shure if it works, what i think it should work:interface FastEthernet0/1no switchportbandwidth 6700ip address 10.1.10.1 255.255.255.252speed auto 10srr-queue bandwidth ...

Please provide a detailed explanation of the below command used in Frame relay circuit.interface Serial0/1/0mtu 2044bandwidth 1984000no ip addressno ip proxy-arpencapsulation frame-relay IETFno fair-queueframe-relay lmi-type ansi!interface Serial0/1/...

Hi,First sorry for my bad english, i hope you guys can read it and help me.I bought a Cisco SA 520 Device, and i got a XS4ALL Viber 100/100 line thats on the wan interface.This device is realy on the edge of my network. its my "router".The newest fir...