cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone!Today I was having a conversation with my Cisco Academy teacher from a few years back, and we couldn't figure this out.I am getting an internet connection via Verizon FiOS. Instead of giving me an ISR, they're going to just give me an eth...

zack.magee by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got a remote office which is a few hops away with subnet 192.168.25.0/24 using LES links. Our other service provider connects some of our other remote sites via MPLS cloud to our core. One of these connected sites is a 192.168.44.0/24 subne...

I want to create a prefix-list where it matches this subnet 10.10.8.0/22 and also match any /23 and /.24 within that same subnet.   Is the correct syntaxip prefix-list test permit 10.10.8.0/22 ge 23 le 24

Resolved! interface

Fasthernet0/0 is down, Line protocol is down.Fastethernet0/0 is layer 1 which is physical layer?Line protocol is layer 2 which is data link layer?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

S9539245H by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I have faced QinQ problem and need some feedsI want to use qinq between my_core and Reserv_side as you see i have two physical links and I want to create redundancy using mstpQinq topology is readyI can ping Reser_SIDe but when unlocking...

HiI need to add another fast Ethernet port to an old 2621 router, can someone confirm if i need a NM-1FE-TX OR NM-1FE-FX-V2 ??looks like i need to source it from flea bay tho.cheers.

Hi All,I am having an issue with one of router interface flapping, Here are the logs.May 22 07:54:28.917 EDT: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet0/0, changed state to downMay 22 07:54:28.929 EDT: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0...

Has anyone heard of a tool that you could use to view/troubleshoot routing tables? I am looking for something that would visualize routes on a diagram, showing the amount of routes that point to certain next hops. This is for maintenance windows, whe...

Hi Guys,     We are looking to implement a bandwidth policy for our Internet link.  What i would like to know is if we use a policing policy, will the exceeded dropped packets be resubmitted from the source?  Will the dropped packets be resubmitted? ...

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about IP Multicast and Multicast VPN with Cisco expert Pulikkal Sekharan Raju. With Multicast VPN Cisco provides a practical solutio...

Resolved! Router-ID

as far as i know router-id is an ip address used to identify a router on a ospf area. there are three steps to router-id right?1)Configured a router-id2)highest ip address lookback address3)highest ip address on the active interface _________________...

S9539245H by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes