cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Alls,I have some concerns, if we consider QoS, we can configure QoS as following for instance.policy-map **name**  class **name_A**   set dscp default   class **name**   set dscp af20  class **name_B**  queue-limit 8192   service-policy **name_c**...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I came across an error that seems simple but I cant solve the issue. I could'nt pull the startup config from an AP via Cisco works so I connected to it and tryed to do a show startup-configuration. But when I did this, the following error occurred...

HiI have this Ethernet/Token Ring Router and would like to know howto put the interface TokenRing0/0 up?ETHTR#sh versionCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-I-M), Version 12.2(5d), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright...

piotrkrol by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3600X ME acting CPE with per vrf BGP towards a PE router.Pxe boot for clients on vlan interfaces in the vrf's does not work, while DHCP relay works just fine.We have both the DHCP server and the PXE servers addresses defined as ip-elper add...

jorgensor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please provide me why my router rebooted?reason is: bus error at PC 0x23B1F92C, address 0x3CWhat does this mean&show ver:Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(3)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.c...

Hello,I tried to post this question the other day. I updated the diagram to give a more accurate view of what I wan to accomplish.I want to tunnel a VLAN across the WAN but, I want to connect to the Provider with only one link. I want the VLAN and th...

I have configured Router 1 as followsint gi 0/0.10encapsulation dot1q 10ip add 192.168.10.3standby 10 ip 192.168.10.1standby 10 preemptstandby 10 priority 115and Router 2 asint gi 0/0.10encapsulation dot1q 10ip add 192.168.10.2standby 10 ip 192.168.1...

Hello,I nornally track an interface line protocol when I set up HSRP, but today I noticed a router trackign "sla 1" what is this as there is no reference to it anywhere else in the config:track 1 ip sla 1!interface GigabitEthernet0/1 ip address 172.3...

Hi All,I asked this in the ASA forum, but also looking for the Router equivalent.I'd like to see if a Router/ACL is blocking / dropping traffic when I try to connect to a server. I'm basically getting timeout errors every so often, and want to see if...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Many to One NAT

Hi Guys,I have a requirement where I need to NAT the destination IP address of traffic that is from two different sources.For example, If either 172.31.50.1 or 172.31.50.2 send traffic to the destination 172.31.164.48, I require the destination IP to...

Resolved! BGP Timing

Hello,Last night we tested our BGP failover and it was a a success, Here is our setup:Dual ISPs (one priamary, one for failover only), dual routers. Router 1 is connected to ISP1 and we advertise our class C out this router and recieve a default rout...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,when i am typing debug ip ospf * (events, hello, etc) in cisco router, I am getting output nothing. It has two neighbor established and working on the same router.what could be the problem....?thx.Franco

ajf303 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes