cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need a suggestion on something very basic. There is a requirement for having a Site-to-Site tunnel.Instead of terminating internet connectvity on a cisco router and connecting router to an ASA firewall, can we terminate the internet connecti...

ramkunta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ospfv3 and ospfv2

Hey Folks,I have a doubt.If I run ospfv2 process in one router and ospfv3 in other for address-family ipv4, will it make an adjacency.Regards Thanveer "Everybody is genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whol...

Resolved! New to WANS

Hello,I have two 1841's, setting up a Lab WAN in Packet Tracer. I have one of the 1841's run to a DSL modem, then out to the cloud and the same setup on the other end... from the cloud to the DSL modem and to the 1841 on that end... I have all green ...

i want to use ipv6 stateless config to give an ipv6 address to an interface, with a default route towards the server. Is it possible without enabling "ipv6 unicast-routing" on client side.

I have Cisco 2900 routers running IOS 15.1.  I have a pair of routers with a serial interface into an MPLS network (T1)...LAN1 - R1 - MPLSWAN - R2 - LAN2Here is the existing QoS config:interface Serial0/0/0 bandwidth 1536 max-reserved-bandwidth 100 s...

We recently upgraded our 2811 router with a 2911 router. The 2911 is running IOS 15.1(4)M4. I think that the old router was running 12.4On the old router we used to limit the traffic from a specific host on the LAN to a specific host across the WAN t...

arell1234 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi at all!I have a Cisco 876 Router, wich is connected to the internet via a second LTE Router on VLAN2. Routing and NAT works fine there for internet access. No i would like to use VPDN DialUP via pptp to my workplace. The connection is up and runni...

I have Cisco 2900 routers running IOS 15.1.  I have a pair of routers with a serial interface into an MPLS network (T1)...LAN1 - R1 - MPLSWAN - R2 - LAN2Here is the existing QoS config:interface Serial0/0/0 bandwidth 1536 max-reserved-bandwidth 100 s...

Hello,Was wondering if someone can help with a problem. I have a customer at a remote location that connects via DSL and they connect to corporate network over an ipsec tunnel. I don't support the line or the cisco router, (only the tunnel) - but wou...

Hi Team,Please find the below linkhttp://www.spectra.com/pdfs/cisco12000.pdfAnd here it's given 12000 series routers feature set.this portfolio delivers up to 1.28-terabits-per-second switching capacity with wire-speed feature performance, scalabilit...

Hi all,we have a 4507R switch, Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500-ENTSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(25)SG4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)and we can´t desable proxy arp. we alread tryed the command  (no ip proxy-arp) (no ip local-prox...

Hi All,I recently came across an issue and still unsure as to why this caused the problem that it did..I'll explain..All our services are hosted offsite (Exchange etc.). We will call this "HostedSite"Site A had IP connectivity to the "HostedSite" (pi...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes