cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have set up IP SLA on a device and probing 10 different devices from it.Everything is working except that I am not able to generate syslog messages.This is my configration : ip sla 1udp-echo 10.83.xx.xx 2000threshold 25  frequency 10history liv...

Hello everyone,I am just getting the hang of networking a little and I have encountered some issues that I need help on. We have a W4948 powering a few servers. We just recently got a bandwidth upgrade via our meet me room and we are looking to get i...

Hi Experts, I have bit confusion to understand the output of " show policy-map interface " on PE router.users in my sites are facing slowness issues whereas i could see that there are top talker who are using more bandwidth and try...

Dear All,At this moment I can see the following on the router logs:<skipping a lot of the duplicate messages above>Jun 16 17:00:02: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/1, changed state to upJun 16 17:00:07: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0...

fplessiu by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a 2601 router and it's not letting me rdp to my desktop.ip nat inside source list natpool interface FastEthernet0/0 overloadip nat inside source static tcp 10.22.22.24 3389 176.x.x.x 3389 extendableip access-list extended natpool deny   ip ...

aducey01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 6524ME with IOS Advanced IP services version 12.2(33)SXH4.When the switch boots rightly, it reloads after 30 seconds that I can enter into CLI.During this short time I execute "show diagnostic events" and the output is the following...

Hi,For a 2900 connected to two ISP's, how can I load balance traffic from an inside ASA to the ISP's so that traffic is more or less evenly distributed and also failover is taken care of if one ISP goes down.Thanks.

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card