cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone know of a replacement fan for the WS-C3750G-48TS-S switch that runs quieter than the one originally built into this router?  I've searched a number of web sites and found plenty of replacement fans available but none of them show noise level s...

Pderby by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gurus,One of the customers has deployed Cisco 7609S in their infrastructure for Branch/RO connectivity. When we tried to configure per-tunnel QoS with DMVPN for MPLS connected sites, we came to know that Cat 6500 and Cisco 7600 series routers don't s...

Dear All,Greeting and Respecti have an internet connection from ISP come across Cisco router 2008, and from the router fa0/1  cable go to WAN port in sonicwall 3500,the sonicwall is the default-gateway for my network , and also there is VPN connectio...

Garbosh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,When ever we have commissioned a new physical WAN link we will be assured that for example, a bandwidth of 100Mbps from an ISP. How do we test the link wether it is capable of passing a traffic of 100Mbps other than putting a load on the l...

Hello,    I have a 2811 router that I need to confirm NAT configurations as expected. I have 2 deviced on the internal LAN that need to access remote resources without PAT. All the other devices are for a guest network with PAT. My interface Fa0/0 is...

Cody Hay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody have a recommendation on which order to learn BGP attributes? Like what is the most common attribute to the least common? If I wanted to start learning these in a lab environment which path should I take on which attributes to lab first?...

Besides a route map, what other way can you prevent a BGP neighbor from placing a certain route into its route table that its neighbor is advertising?                  

I have a small Lan(10.0.0.0)  with a cisco gateway router as the gateway. My users are remote and they are required to use RDP to login to out systems and this is woriking fine.However I have a group of users that are located at a very far distance a...

orahman99 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am really stuck with router requirement for one of our client.I need 891 SEC router. I think this comes with advanced IP services.What I have is 1921, with IP Base.Can I upgrade 1921, so it will become alternative to 891 SEC ?Thanks.

arumalpra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help on answers for below mentioned questions1.Can we redistribute BGP into IGP?2.Does it require that BGP router-id should reachable in cloud?3.If a static route is advertised in BGP without using update source what will be the next hop addre...

ashah5053 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3845 router at one of our remote sites.  We want to connect the router to our central office using the two gigabit ports.  One link would be the primary and the other would be the secondary (backup).  The router is running EIGRP and the two...

dtom by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes