cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,is there a way to configure PAT/NAT many to one in a way that inside source addresses are translated to one outside IP address but always to the same outside portsi.e.LAN 172.16.1.0/24 ---> to WAN 192.168.100.100/32 ports 10001 -13000 but with ...

When I try to put my ASAs in active/standby config here is the error I get.Warning: Failover message decryption failure. Pleas make sure both units have the same failover shared key and crypto license or the system is out of memory.Any help will be a...

hi for all my senaro dsl with static ip router ------------- asa5540---------- tmg 2010----------- switch -----hostsi make nat on cico router from ip static nat x.x.x.x   192.168.193.2and confgure asa int g0/0 ip 192.168.193.3 255.255.255.0and make n...

Hi,I use the cisco 871 router as a firewall to my home-office. I have configured two vlans for each seperate port. That is, FE0 configured as VLAN 10  ----> connected to Layer 2 Switch            FE1 configured as VLAN 20 ----> connected to another ...

md_ali_525 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST license

We have some new 2900 series routers.  We ordered the  -VSEC part number for the router, but then separately ordered the SRST license.So as part of the router bundle we should receive a CUBE license, and then separately we should receive an envelope ...

Hello,I have a few remote sites that we would like to optimize VOIP traffic in each one.  The sites are connected via MPLS network and are configured so:  MPLS > Cisco 2911 router > Cisco 3750 stack. We have QOS enabled and applied to the WAN interfa...

Hi,My requirment is Clients from site A should access the Internet from site  B (B will be providing internet to site A), So I have configured Ipsec vpn tunnel beetween two routers (from site A to  site B) over untrusted internet connection by cisco ...

tanmoy665 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am a bit confused over this one, maybe one of you can help me. I have a Cisco 1841, which I use for my home router using the WIC-1ADSL card this worked fine. My line has now been updated to a 21CN line, so I have access to a ADSL2+ connect...

andy.dodd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card