cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 2 Cisco ASA5510 in Activ - Standby mode,whose outside interfaces are connected to a switch,in which Cisco 2811 fastethernet also connected,the Cisco2811 has one more fastethernet,which is connected to a ISP 1,then the routers's ATM interfac...

Hi,I just enabled ip route profile in my router to verify routing loops or any abnormality in routing table, Below is output of show ip route profile , I can see only prefix refresh is changing , What does it mean  ? Is this need to consider routing ...

Hi,Currently we have a managed mpls network to our branch offices.For this we want to create a backup link via VPN.The MPLS is outsourced, and the routers are not maintained by us.the question is what is a good design for this?I'm thinking of buildin...

Async1                     unassigned      YES NVRAM  down                  downBRI0                         unassigned      YES NVRAM  administratively down downBRI0:1                      unassigned      YES unset  administratively down downBRI0:2 ...

Hello Everyone,I am here again with an issue that many would consider trivia.  However, for someone like me who doesn't know the answer, it is not trivia.  I am reading a book that says if you want to have a full iBGP mesh, you would need n(n-1)/2 iB...

BGP routes InsertionHi everybdy,I was practising this simple BGP lab (above fig.) on GNS nothing much fancy now and encountered some issues. The details are:-on R1 the output of sh ip bgp command is:Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf ...

Hello guys, BGP graceful restart will make sense only on the platforms with dual RP/Sups engines. But Cisco sites says BGP graceful restart will support in ISR platforms which is having non redundent RPs ( as far as i know). This is because ISR can r...

anilrs3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a setup where a spoke (cisco 1841) is sending a multicast feed to a hub (cisco 2951) via a DMVPN tunnel on the Internet. The feed arrives on interface fa0/0 of the cisco 1841 and is forwarded to the tunnel interface.  It is about 160,000 kbit/...

nicblais1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been given a task, where I need to create a failover setup from a 1800 Cisco router to a LAN network 2 hobs away (see topology).The reason I have been given this task is because the wireless links are not so realiably, but necessary.I'm th...

NiclasAnd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco router 2612 where NAT is defined as belowip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.63 80 175.x.x.x 80 extendableIt appears that after sometime (may be in few hours) the NAT is broken and I no longer can access the server over port 8...

i was trying to see each step taking in arp process in simulation mode of packet tracer using  hostA,SW1,R1,SW2, hostB diagram.In simulation mode , everything was flowing nicely till R1's arp resolves hostB's mac address. Then suddenly hostA starts s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card