cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have a 3945 router with a HWIC3-4T1/E1 card installed.  I am trying to turn up a Multilink, 2 T1 bundle, but I am having difficulties, thus I am here.  The LEC states that the SmartJack is good to go.  The LEC has been to the site and ve...

melwoods by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an old Cisco 3640 with 5 T1s in a MLPPP bundle.I've been reading around that with the BW of 5 T1s, I don't need to turn on Interleaving and Fragmentation.However, there is VoIP traffic going over this bundle as well, I do notice that occasi...

jlamanna1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, Are there any considerations to make for connecting newer IOS devices to older CatOS?Summary:6509 switch with CatOS 8.7, policer values shaping 20M cos 5. Router connected is 891 with IOS 12.x. Traffic is untagged and being sent at a rate of 20M...

Processor 6, Complex 0, Core 0  Complex Status is Online(Inactive)  Information  Health Monitoring    0 User Resets, 0 IOS Reloads, 1448 Unknown Resets    7301 Timeouts, Last timeout occurred at Thu Feb 21 17:02:58 2013    19 Consecutive heartbeats m...

Hello group,We are in the process of moving our network from NetVPN to AVPN. At our core location, we'll be running both for a period of time until all remote locations can be switched over. I'm configuring a router for our AVPN circuit and have ques...

At the branch office we want to allow wireless handheld devices on network 172.20.38.0/24 to only access a couple of devices at HQ using port 23. But, we want all devices at HQ to reach wireless handheld devices on network 172.20.38.0/24 on any ports...

Hello,I have 68 sites with Routers. On each site I have one equipment DIRECTLY connected to the Router that needs to be accessed by telnet port 23.I have 15 off this sites that the access via telnet to the equipment’s connected after the routers are ...

nmiguelfc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco 881

Who can help me in configurating a cisco 881 router? I'm connected to the internet with a static ip, but i dont have acces to internet from my pc..:D

Hello ExpertsAttached is the configuration of my routers.I have configured iBGP between the routers and advertised the loopback. But my loopbacks are not getting advertised.following is the output from my 2 routers:-Rack1R1#sh ip bgp summBGP router i...

I have a "core" router at my main site (Hub spoke configuration).My remote sites connect back to the core router over VPN I'm using a 2921 router as my "core"I have Metro Area Ethernet connecting most of my sites, the remander are coming in VIA MPLS....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card