cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 881 that keeps giving my issues. We have an Adtran router from our ISP that we have conencted to our Cisco router which has all of our configs in it.Yesterday we had screwy internet all day. Complaining of it being really slowI went in...

agentcrtr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My router is running with BGP (One eBGP and One IBGP session). I have filterdown the BGP roting table by using prefix-List and default route to upstream router.But still found the CPU process is high (80%/80% with 60MB traffic). Find the bellow ou...

Wondered if anyone saw any issues with this or knows if it is or is not supported.Plan on a 2921 with 1 HWIC-4SHDSL as the CO end.I'd like to use 4 1-pair groups to connect to 4 respective CPE 888's.Thanks

Hello,My company is about to purchase a Cisoc 2911 device for a network upgrade.I see that the router doesn't come with wireless cards / anetenas; and wondering what are the alternatives to provide a LAN wireless network.Would the configuration proce...

Dear All,we have the following Policy Map Config:access-list 10 permit anyclass-map ANYmatch access-group 10policy-map 50Mbps   Class Any      police 52428500  1000000 exceed-action dropQuestion:Will this drop any traffic exceeding 50 Mbit ?What is t...

when you start to configure a rip version 2 network with authentication it gives the error "invalid authentication" in debug.to solve this you must do " no router rip" and reset "router rip" on both sides to remove the error.But in my case I have a r...

Britover by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Could you please tell me what if I enable "ip flow ingress", "ip route-cache flow" both commands on single interface?I will be geeting netflow output or not.

I have router 881. I prepare simply configuration with two vlan and one of them is DMZ with www server. Everything look all right with one exception. NAT not work at all. I have no entry when i type command sh ip nat translation. I try configure NAT ...

HiIve just started up a new cisco 887va-w and the startup wizard doesnt start. Is there a way to make this manually start?What i tend to do is run the wizard for the basic settings then run 10-15 lines from the client (depending on adsl or vdsl confi...

Does anyone see any issues with this base configuration. For some reason NAT seems to be only partially working. My LAN user can use a browser to search web sites. However when they click on a website link the browser will not pull down the pages. NA...

Hi Experts,I am trying to learn the SNMP configuration and managing the Cisco Routers/Switches using the MIB /OID valuesCan you help me to know how to get the OID / MIB for any specific requirement. For Example, i want to find out the OID which will ...