cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,i have cisco router 3925 and i add\install HWIC-4ESW, as i sew on cisco documents you can  hot swap the hwic without reload the routerbut i it's not working at all.anybody know how to do it?thanks jacobCCIE#36456       

When I try to configure a voice port (like voice-port 0/0/0:15) after doing a conf t, it gives me an error of invalid input detected. What could be wrong?We are using a Cisco 3945. Please let me know if you need any show run/show ver outputs. We have...

Hi,As a part of troubleshooting we can check the loop for serial interface for WAN connectivity, which was provided by ISP for line testing,why we can't check loop for ether ports when we terminate a WAN connectivity to these ether...

Resolved! Tunnel MTU

Hi All, I have a Router running 12.4I have configured ip mtu 1300 but when I show int it says 1500 ??Anyone aware of any bugs?Thanks

Hi, Expert,Is there a way to mark BFD control packets in Cisco routers (such as ASR903) with high priority, so it gets treated with priority in swithcing network between two routers, in turn not suffers from packet loss and delay   ?  if it can be do...

jamesma01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, when looking at the interface below I see packet late drops and im trying to determine a few things,what causes output packet late drops? I'm assuming the sat on the output queue too long to be any good to the other sidehow is a packet determ...

(R1 fa0/0)<--->(fa0/0 R2 s 0/0)<--->(s0/0 R3 fa0/0)<--->(fa 0/0 R4)R1 fa0/0 - 10.64.0.1R2 fa 0/0 - 10.64.0.2R2 s 0/0 - 10.2.1.2R3 s 0/0 - 10.2.1.1 R3 fa 0/0 - 192.168.34.3R4 fa 0/0 - 192.168.34.4Routers R1,R2,R3 are in area 0Router R4 is configured a...

Dear all Cisco Experts,I just want to ask you that,is PBR only work on Broadcast Network or it will work on Point 2 point network also?R6 is connected with R1 R1 is connected with R2 &amp; R3 through Switch in same subnetR1 also have P2P connectivity...

Such a simple question in which I forgot. Is frame relay a setup companys use for thier own WAN or is it basically one way the ISP (internet) is set up that can connect to other parts of a companys (sub places)? so If I want to make my own practice s...

Hello,below the sh ver command of my core switch and i'd like to know if it supports netflow. because i've tried to issue netflow commands but it rejects it. thanks for your help and recommendation.Labib======================CORE-01#sh verCisco Inter...

hanyawad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS or VPN

Hi All,we are using both Internet and MPLS connectivity to DC ,my question is how to figure out whether a user is connecting to internal network through vpn over internet or through MPLS cloud.Thanks in Advance.