cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Currently running BGP EVPN VXLAN in one site, and planning to extend the fabric to another site. Can the spine switches at a site function as border gateways as well connected to a L3 routing network? Or do I need to purchase dedicated hardware...

mannycho by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 2 routers (Cisco 4331). They are programmed exactly the same. The bootflash available space is different from one another. We have verified the bootflash has the exact same files. Can someone explain why they are different . Thanks!   ...

sacapano_0-1708701863105.png sacapano_1-1708701884164.png
sacapano by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring OSPF authentication in a lab on Packet Tracer. I have two PCs, two Catalyst 2960 switches, and three 4331 routers. I have configured PC-A and R1 and I tried pinging them, but I noticed something while I was pinging them.Here is my set...

AWCyber by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I need help troubleshooting a multicast config, I am new to this network and I don't know much about multicast routing. I was told that multicast worked before VLANs were introduced. IP multicast is enabled on the core switch (cisco C9500-2...

I have a SG350x-48P that I have turned L3 on.  I have 4 VLANS that all have 172.16.15.0/26 and DHCP Pools for each.  They all hand out IP addresses on their respective interface that have the vlan membership.  I have one connection to and ASR1001 and...

pgreen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a problem with the router on a stick. I am trying to ping from R1 to S1 interface 192.168.1.2. But ping does not work. I have doubled the basis IP configuration for R1 and S1. There is no typo error so far. The address 192.168.1.2 is ...

Hello , I need to know under which circumstances we have to use (set ip next-hop verify-availability) while doing PBR. Please correct me if I am wrong that even if i use (set ip next-hop) command instead of set ip next-hop verify-availability insid...