cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We recently went from 2003 DHCP server to 2008.  In 2003 the server relay agent broadcast dhcp requests accros our subnets, but with 2008 only our primary subnet is receiving addresses.So we have our main location at 192.10.10.0, a...

Hello GuysIf we use DFC in the linecard, it will perform switching and routing and ACL and QoS, so in this case why should I use Supervisore Engine? Also why there is a matching between DFC and PFC? sorry for that silly question Regards

All,  i was trying to change my snmp user on a router 12.4  to the following:  snmp-server user test testgroup v3 auth sha #################  priv aes 256  *********************  however,   in the AES it only showed "des56  Use 56 bit DES algorithm f...

Hello,Our core switch is currently hosting all application servers. Remote sites connecting to our head office access these servers via leased lines.The plan is to add a ASA firewall so that all these servers can be protected.But, the teams are not w...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to get an internet connection through my cisco 877va but I can't get access. I cant apply show cotroller vdsl 0 command and I can see DSL up, however, the dialer0 interface can't get access to internet. If I apply "show int dialer0 ...

dmorenolop by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allwe use NBAR at our 2821 router with 12.4 to reconize voice traffic. we might start using lync for some voice client and seems its using sRTP for media traffic.does cisco nbar reconize sRTP and RTP exactly the same? so i have nothing to change?o...

July sall by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is l2tp possible between a 2821 and 6500 router? Could you provide the commands that need to be entered on the two sides? Are there any gotchas that I should be aware of about l2tp?

Hi,   I am facing an issue with the PBR configured on GRE tunnel. Traffic path for the next hop configured on PBR is working.Below is the config detail along with trace from the source. Kindly helpCommand: show running-config interface Tunnel501!Time...

Hi,I have some confusion about some hardware components. I watched the video datasheet of cisco routers and switches. In cisco 2901  and 2911 models of routers there is service module . What is meant by service module. what does it do ?If we buy a ne...

Hi Dears,that is my subnetting at my cisco router.  i want 172.100.3.0, 172.100.6.0,172.100.10.0 subnetting forward to ISA server(192.168.1.10). this subneting go to internet througth ISA server. is it possible i do that PBR? if yes please help me ho...

I have several switches that I am trying to backup their config to a tftp server. Two of them I am able to ping the server and copy the config to the server. The others will not ping the server or connect to the server.I have a vlan set up for the sw...

Helloi have a cisco router device 880G and i would like to add more security to my firewall by restricting some websites lets say and i find out that i can use the Software Device Manager. I download the software to my computer and there i had 2 opti...

kouliscon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I think it is a pretty easy question, but i can't find a solution apparently. I have a 877 with loopback interfaces, something like:interface Loopback2 ip address 111.111.111.111 255.255.255.255!interface Vlan2 ip address 222.222.222.222 255.255.2...