cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I want to degrade ASR IOS from asr1000rp2-advipservicesk9.03.04.02.S.151-3.S2.bin to asr1000rp2-advipservicesk9.02.04.02.122-33.XND2.Its a non production router.While I am doing ISSU steps I am getting below error.--- Starting image verificati...

I am working up a configuration template for an install I am doing in a couple weeks and wanted to take a look at the base config of an ASR1002.  Does anyone have one they could share?  Also, any IOS images recommended?                  

I have multiple sites each with 2 MPLS connections and all using BGP to learn routes from the VPN - is it possible to use IP SLA to restrict routes advertised from MPLS CE to internal routers based on IP SLA data such as jitter, error rates etc?     ...

hmdavies by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! On ISDN calls

Hello everyone,I work for a company that uses a leased line for each country and ISDN links as backup. I'm facing a problem which is the ISDN call.Lets say that traffic is going through the main leased line and for some reason, the traffic was shifte...

hi i was wondering when Access control list were created? i have tried looking online without any success. i have tried looking up acl history but that a command used in creating acl. i have tried using different search terms but cant seem ...

Hello,I need to connect two subnets to each other and seem not to understand how MPLS connects two locations. This is my scenario.Subnet A (172.16.64.0/23) at location A will connect to a Cisco router at location A.Subnet B (172.16.66.0/24) at locati...

acet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to allow mobile wireless users (smartphones, tablets, etc.) to user our current Internet DS-3 circuit.  We want to make sure that downloads from this this new traffic does not negatively impact our existing traffic.  Our goal is to limi...

HelloI'm currently working on creating a route-map for a BGP configuration and am stumped.I have two different routers behaving the same way so that's the confusing part.I'm trying to apply a route-map in the following fashion;router bgp 65004neighbo...

Hi allcan anyone tell me what people generally use bgp communites for ? can you give me an example of influencing routes via sending my community ?cheers                  

Good day and Thanks in advance for your help.Reading about FlexStack modules I had a couple of doubts , maybe this is not the correct section , if it isn't I apologize.The first one:Is the FlexStack form factor standard? For being precise, does it su...

I have the following network (full internal AS 34 bgp mesh):I applied the bgp default local-preference 400 command on R3 and as I suspected nothing changed (it only has iBGP peers).I applied the same command on R1 and it changed the local preference ...

Hello,We have a very weird issue: We own several public IP addresses. When we have a service that needs internet public access, we just create a NAT rule that points from 1 of our public IP addresses to the server in our LAN where the service resides...

Hi All,I have got a Branch Office with two redundant links connecting from Head Office A and Head Office B. Both links are LES 100MB and carry only VLAN 33 traffic. Head Office A has an ASR 1002, Head Office B has Cat3550 and the Branch Office has Ca...