cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI have a quick question, at present we have a service provided by BT, Its wires only so we manage the routers, we run BGP on them and peer with the provider.Basically we only about about 15 sites on MPLS so we want to move away from BGP and use...

Hi,I set up Catalyst6500 Quad-SUP VSS system.I have a problem with slow BGP convergence(80sec) on VSS switchover.Each chassis has a bgp peer and "bgp graceful-restart" is disabled.I investigated BGP behavior with "debug ip bgp events" and "debug ip b...

j0nathanj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting the following errors logged on one my 2811 routers with dual ADSL cards. The ATM0/1/0 status is also sat at initializing. Anyone any idea what the problem might be.HWIC_ADSL_BRI-7-NETSPURIOUSEVENT: HWIC_ADSL_BRI 1: Spurious network interr...

I have Cisco 3845 with two Gigabit interfaces configured as port-channel with subinterface and with QoS.However shape does not work, any ideas why?interface Port-channel1.1400encapsulation dot1Q 382ip address 10.10.10.3 255.255.255.0service-policy ou...

trupanion by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased a RV082 router because it said it would support VLANs, but I cant seem to get it set up how I want.I would like the first internet port on the router to feed one VLAN with an IP address.I would like the second internet port (DMZ / Interne...

Hello, I have a weird issue, I have dual WAN, WAN1 is a bonded 3.0Mbit T1 and WAN2 is a Coaxial 15x3 Mbit Cable connection, I am having all the HTTP 80 traffic go through WAN2 but for some reason when I do a speed test it only gives me about 3 or 4 M...

ppomplun1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 6509 that is connected to a switch ring via two trunks. This ring uses older cisco 3500/2900 switches which do not support broadcast storm control. I wanted to enable storm-control on the 6500 instead  however it looks like the 6500 ca...

Existing Configuration:router bgp 65457redistribute eigrp 1 route-map xxxxroute-map xxxx, deny, sequence 5Match clauses:   tag 65000 4809Set clauses:Policy routing matches: 0 packets, 0 bytesroute-map xxxx, permit, sequence 999Match clauses:Set claus...

Resolved! Proxy ARP

Do we need proxy arp in routers for source having routing intelligence to reach the destination.Consider a routing scenario where 3 routers are connected in a WAN.Node A connected to 1st router has the route to reach destination node B connected to t...

akaurbedi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,I am not very familiar with the NM-8A/S module. There is a requrement to terminate a 2 MB link on 1 port of this module on a 2620 router. According to my limited knowladge about this interface it doesn't support more than 128 kb/s . Please cla...