cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi First thanks in advance for any help.I installed the cisco 887VAW on my bt infinity line about a month or 2 ago and its worked perfectly unitl i went on holiday for 2 weeks. When i came back I noticed it wouldn't pass web traffic to most domains. ...

Hi there. I have a router w877 old model. Unfortunately i have forgot the password of that system n somehow i have to go through telnet... I tried to reset it but still i m unable toh enter in the system.Can u help me, how can i reset my password or ...

Resolved! MRT Add/Update

Hello everyone,I am seeing these entries on our core switch. Can someone explain what this means and if this is a problem. It is logging this just about every 3-5 seconds.Thanks                   Jun 12 15:15:25: IGMP(0): Send v2 Report for 224.0.1.3...

Hiwhat appens to a route being distributed to EIGRP with this route-maproute-map Redistribicao_BGP permit 20 match ip address 11 set metric 0 -1 0 255 1ThanksAntero

antero by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been asked to set one of our statlite offices up with a couple of voip phones, a couple of WAPs and a few control devices and PCs, I only just passed ROUTE so am still quite new to this.I am hoping to use a dsl line and a suitable cisco 800se...

Hi,             I have following scenario - router 2911 connected to 2950 switches with about 80 vlans. How can I limit speed on each of the 79 vlans (to equal % acros all of them) and give vlan 80 lets say 30% of total bandtwith. Since I am new to Q...

Just a scenariorouter 1 and router 2 (isp)router 1 wan ip --101.2.2.1router2(isp) wan ip-  101.2.2.2I have network of 202.x.x.x/24on router1neighbour 101.2.2.2 route-map chic in route-map chic permit 10match ip address prefix-list dafaultset local-pr...

Hi,In general we have installed an analog cameras in many of our branches and remote sites and we want to isolate the business applications traffic from the cameras viewing traffic as the follows:HQ Links:- main link: by default all the branch traffi...

i just purchased a cisco 877,, and got a console cable to programed the modem/router(i had used cisco 857 but doesn't need the console cable to program, don't know why), i can see the router is trained, but just can't got online, i dont know why,, i ...