cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route tag size

Hi All,I have a doubt regarding the route tag size used by different routing protocols. As per I know EIGRP, OSPF & BGP use 32 bit tags but the below document by cisco says RIP V2 uses a 16-bit tag: http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Routing_Information_P...

Resolved! OSPF neighbourship

HI,I have maintaining point to point radio and fiber connectivity and just installed a new radio point to point connection, i am facing problem as ospf neighbour ship of new connection continously goes down and up.I try to trouble by debug hello mass...

Hi,I have a Router 2801What conf should i make to access the webserver from the same LAN. !no ip dhcp use vrf connectedip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.63ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.1.192 192.168.1.254!ip dhcp pool xxx   network 19...

Hi,i'm looking for away to track down extcommunities which are used under specific BGP vpnv4 VRF routes,for example - using the command: show ip bgp vpnv4 vrf TEST 10.168.137.0/24 give me the following output:BGP routing table entry for 10:1901:10.16...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloDATA link Provider gives customer the choice of selecting MPLS Service with Layer 2 or Layer 3. Can someone help me to understand which is ideal and more benefited to end-customer. thanksST

Hi, my doubt is the next:Ii have the next topoly:     R5                      R6---------R7         \                    /          \                  /             R4            R2               \         /                  \     /                  ...

We have open a division in the UK and are using DSL as a back up to a T1-E1, so I was going to use a standard DSL Modem but thought the WiC-1ADSL-I-DG would be better. However I can seem to get the card up and running. Here is the interface config an...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,is the ASR 1001 either with IDC OC3 or T3  support VPLS and what is the limitation, what is exactly support is it full functionality of VPLS?.Regards,