cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,             I have BGP AS and one class network 187.45.45.0/24. I need to split it to two block /25 between two datecenter.My question is there any difference between configuration like:"router bgp 100network 187.45.45.0 mask 255.255.255.128neigh...

rutekp123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to connect all three routers using eigrp however it doesnt seem to connect. The file attached is the network and is after i tried adding eigrp to all three routers but failed and removed the protocols. Can anyone try to help? Ive been stuck...

muskap by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, im newbie.Please give me some insight, had some question to be cleared1. been wondering why route to my loopback address only advertised through 10.200.0.2?2. why ip p2p for bgp is not advertised (103.158.98.146, 103.158.98.150, 114.5.179.15...

uchaarifki_0-1666549746452.png

Hi, I have an question about the licensing the cisco ASR-920-24SZ-M in a disconnected network (no internet).I work for a company with disconnected networks. We have license managers who can login to the CSSM Cisco portal to get us the authorization c...

ronneh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing timeouts on one of the two configured RADIUS servers. When trying to trace the packets with packet-trace on the router, I see that a answer is received, but is getting drop.Conditions:! IPv4 Source IP 10.8.1.12 (RADIUS server with t...

HiCan anyone help me to find an article to get understand when packet hit to cisco router one interface how it is moving out to another interface. Basically i am looking for life of packet inside a cisco router including control plane data plane and ...

Im trying to set up dhcp pools and eigrp for all the routers however i keep on running into an issue with two of my dhcp pools (view screenshot). The range for pool3 is supposed to be 49-78 with a id of 48 however it keeps overlapping with pool2.I at...

muskap by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The CPU utilization has been averaging about 65% which is way up from its usual 3-5%. When I do a "show processes cpu sorted" I do not see anything using a high amount of CPU. What could it be/where else should I look?

cpu_sorted.JPG
jtillman11 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP trouble

Im trying to connect the routers via eigrp but am having difficulty with connecting the routers. Im using a 172.16.59.0 for the pcs and 192.168.59.0 for the routers. I removed the static routes for the routers to add eigrp as well. Im not sure how th...

muskap by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having an issue configuring a one-to-one NAT for a local PBX server to a Single WAN IP, while also Dynamically NATing all other local traffic to another block of IPs provided by the same ISP on the same physical WAN connection. Here is my...

Resolved! dhcp not working

I have three routers and each router has 2 networks each. The issue comes with building 2's router. I cant seem to get the dhcp pool to work and im not sure why but ive tried to fix it several times. If someone can explain whats wrong that would be a...

muskap by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

 1. Make end to end connectivity.2. we have one Backup Link also. My all connectivity go through primary linkFrom R4 to R6, it don't use backup link..when you do traceroute from R4 to R6 then it travel from R4 to R1 to R2 to R3 to R5 to R6This is sta...

MAG-13215.png