cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Some routing protocols use bandwidth to calulcate the metric of route ( EIGRP , OSPF etc ) . In a simple network where the terminated link is on FastEthernet but bandwidth is 128K , will the routing protocol just consider FastEthernet i.e. 100mbps or...

I have configured VRRP on two cisco 1800 routers also I had configured NAT on both routers too.My topology is in attachted diagram.I tested VRRP and it is working good in all scenario.Also I am able to ping router's inside and outside interfaces from...

Hello, i've a question regarding ip unnumbered interface.I have a simple topology:[USERS]--[SWICTH]-[CISCO GATEWAY]The gateway is configured with ip unnumberd loopback command:#sh ip int brInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status ...

from88 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.I wonder if anyone has a moment to look at what I am seeingI am getting reports of voice quality between two sites being "mushy"I immidiately thought of my qos settings between the two sitesI just don't see any major issues here with the vo...

pcanters by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All-Our client wants to setup a new site with two WAN circuits to their MPLS. I am attaching the diagram with two options we want to implement. There are very heavy traffic for those two WAN circuits. For the inbound traffic to the CPE router, custom...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been struggling for this one now for about 3 weeks.We have a router that boarders a B2B connection and within the config we NAT our internals to a specific set of addresses.So, for example (addresses have been changed from production):ip nat ins...

I am trying to clean up some routing issues I have between sites. I have three sites (A, B, C). Site A is the main location. Site B is a branch location connected by a 50 Mbp pipe. Site C is our COLO connected by VPN. Routing between Site A and B is ...

jpgleason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just met a few friends from college who are in the networking field and they seem to think that Cisco have an official program which allows us to configure routers and switches to emulator an envoirment before implementations, they could not rem...

I am forwarding my web traffic from out side to inside web server by this command.ip nat inside source static tcp x.x.x.x y.y.y.yIs it possible to do the same withip nat inside source static ip x.x.x.x y.y.y.y        ?

pgamage by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers, A and B, that are connected to each other via two FE links.Each link has it's own subnet.  Each router also has its own loopback address.Here is how it looks   FA 1 -------------------   FA 1A                                      ...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is the rough outline of the network architecture.Goal is to establish redundant connectivity with end-x from both  DC and offices.The green line is primary and the red is the backup. Backup need to invoke automatucally is green fails by routing...

majumdarc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MTU Problem

So last week I installed a new DSL/VPN connection from a small branch to our MPLS cloud.  The modem and router are provided and managed by the ISP.  We got the tunnel up everything was looking okay - until the next day when several internal websites ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card