cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,Please helpI have one server in DMZ which is 10.129.50.4 and from internal Lan 10.128.1.0 I can ping to that server. Now we got two more servers in DMZ which is 10.129.50.5 and 10.129.50.6 which is connected to the same switch as the first...

PFR

Hello all,                I have core router in ISP and it have 2 Gig link for another router one is main and another is backup.these link are directly connected with Core router and connected to another router with a Switch.So can we use the PFR in ...

Hi guys im new here, not sure if im posting in the right area... here i go.So ive got a wired connection (fibre 100mb/50mb) connected to my Cisco DPQ3212 works great, however i have 3 other PCs that need internet alsoi was looking ...

svirtuoso by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with a 2800 series router, 3560x switch, and various other switches. They have requested to VLAN the network from voice and data. The only problem is the phone system they have talks over two different PPP to a remote sites. How can...

hiI am trying to use the connected WIC2-2MFT, as the servial interface on my cisco 1841.But it does not show me the option, under configuration interfaceRouter#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.Router(config)#int ?  A...

Resolved! Missing a route?

Hello,I have created a new VLAN on a HP 3550 and use a 1941 router. the setup seems fairly straight forwardI have set the following configurationOn the switch -192.168.1.37 255.255.255.0 exitip default-gateway 192.168.1.1ip routingvlan 1   name "DEFA...

Hello,I know it might seem like a novice question but I have this other engineer who's been doing this for years and for some reason we have a customer who has an ACL on his router to permit certain public ip's to his trixbox. However I took a look a...

Hello all,             I have cisco 7600 core router in ISP , i want to put the bandwidth limit on it for outgoing traffic (for internet) on a subnet because i am using Bluecoat and i want to test my bluecoat.On this subnet i have no limit for blueco...

Guys,I have a question regarding PBR that i have set up and the packet forward behaviour that is confusing me..Setup as below[Network A]--- Router with PBR---- Router with PBR----- Switch with PBR ----- (Interface a shared Trunk)Cisco ASA (multiconte...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe've purchased a couple of Cisco 887w routers, and I've noticed that the wireless module (AP801) keeps rebooting itself approximatley every couple of hours. The 887 router remains up but the AP801 module reloads.In the show ver the reload reason i...

hi,I have seen this config on the internet and wondering is this correct ?say for example we have two company A and B. Company A is running ospf all in the  backone area 0Company B is also running ospf in backbone area 0now there is a  link from comp...

Hello, I am facing a strange problem. I have delpoyed a network using 5 routers R1 ----> R2 ---> R3 ---->R4 --> R5R1 is conencted to R2 using POS STM1R2 is connected to R3 using GigER3 us connecred to R4 using GRE Tunnel over internetR4 is connected ...