cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi im working on a UNI project. Im just wondering how you calculate or simply know how fast a link a company needs. Ive  been looking at BT's IP clear MPLS option as base for my project. It offers speeds from 56K to Gigabit, I understand it depends o...

liamelder by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I guess I just wanted to get into a high level discussion on using BGP in regards of a design I'm trying to put together. A little background, our lead network engineer left in the middle of our poject to redesign the WAN and I'm taking ove...

Hi,we have a very large estate of Cisco kit (routers, switches, VPN etc) and I'm wondering if its possible to buy extended support for IOS 12.2. The current versions are in contravention of policy and there is a project in place to replace/upgrade ho...

Hello:I'm having problems getting a 861 router on line through a cable broadband connection with 1 static ip address.  I have been able to NAT the internal and external ip and get on line but I don't think that this is proper.  Another issue is that ...

Hello,I have just setup a 2650 hp switch, the IP of the firewall is 10.52.100.123............I can ping fine........if I put a workstation in this vlan (id 100) i can ping firewall and access the internet fine.Now if I am in a different vlan, say vla...

I´m trying to setup a lab, i´m using a 2522 for a FR switch but i can´t see any messages on the output, no warnings or debug messages.What am i doing wrong? Can someone help me with this?FRSW.LAB#sh line Tty Typ     Tx/Rx     A Modem  Roty AccO AccI ...

Hello, everyone:Would you please look at my BGP design and tell me if there is any defect? I am going to deploy it this weekend. If I receive full route instead of default+partial routes from both ISP, can the routers handle it? I have no policy for ...

Hi,I have a cisco WS-C6509 running IOS s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9-M, Version 12.2(33)SXI5with a WS-SUP720-3B Rev 5.2 + WS-SUP720 MSFC3 Daughterboard Rev. 2.5.I was wondering if something is wrong with my config, as sh fm fie flowmask shows:Primary Flowma...

I have a satellite connection that is shared with 12 people. Now, I don't want to chop up the bandwidth by 12 people and call it a day because not everyone is on at the same time (day shift, night shift, etc.). So, I've devised a QOS policy that I pu...

I have PPPoE internet connection from my ISP and its terminating on (Optical Network Terminal) device. I want to connect RJ45 from my ONT to Cisco 1921 router, so that i can use my router as PPPoE dialer and as well as giving internet to other users ...

miank by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes