cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have read today about two-rate policer and would like to know the difference between the following to configurations:policy-map test-map1class test1   police cir 6000000 bc 1125000 pir 12000000 be 2250000     conform-action transmit     excee...

Hi All;We have a DC and branch connections over an ISP's MPLS VPN cloud. There are 2911 routers at branches and they are connected to ISP PE routers over BGP (Our ISP only support BGP). And our DC ASR 1002 routers are connected over BGP again. We adv...

Hello,I want to learn about HSRP group support and limitations on the Catalyst 4948.But these kinds of following documents is not found.HSRP Group Limitation on Catalyst 3550 FAQhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps646/products_qanda_ite...

Hi, Thanks in advanceI am trying to configure QOS shaping based on object-group, however cant get it to work. Can anyone point me to right directionHere is the snipet of configobject-group network admin host 10.1.1.1class-map match...

Cisco 806 router cannot read Flash memeory and boots directly to RomMon. It acts as though there is no Flash installed.Does this router come with 8MB Flash built in?I see I can purchase additional 4MB or 8MB cards for it, but thought there was some p...

dcedte by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been looking around and can't find the answer. I want to create an ACL that's around 50-70,000 lines to only allow a few countries to hit our internet router.What size router can handle that? Could a low utilization 2800 series do it?Thanks,Jon

Resolved! Route tag size

Hi All,I have a doubt regarding the route tag size used by different routing protocols. As per I know EIGRP, OSPF & BGP use 32 bit tags but the below document by cisco says RIP V2 uses a 16-bit tag: http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Routing_Information_P...

Resolved! OSPF neighbourship

HI,I have maintaining point to point radio and fiber connectivity and just installed a new radio point to point connection, i am facing problem as ospf neighbour ship of new connection continously goes down and up.I try to trouble by debug hello mass...

Hi,I have a Router 2801What conf should i make to access the webserver from the same LAN. !no ip dhcp use vrf connectedip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.63ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.1.192 192.168.1.254!ip dhcp pool xxx   network 19...

Hi,i'm looking for away to track down extcommunities which are used under specific BGP vpnv4 VRF routes,for example - using the command: show ip bgp vpnv4 vrf TEST 10.168.137.0/24 give me the following output:BGP routing table entry for 10:1901:10.16...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloDATA link Provider gives customer the choice of selecting MPLS Service with Layer 2 or Layer 3. Can someone help me to understand which is ideal and more benefited to end-customer. thanksST

Hi, my doubt is the next:Ii have the next topoly:     R5                      R6---------R7         \                    /          \                  /             R4            R2               \         /                  \     /                  ...