cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All;Is it possible to be able to control the download traffic on the DSL router 887 Security Bundled, so I can give 30% of the downloaded bandwidth for the voice and 70% of the downloaded bandwidth for the data? So maximum data to take 70% of the ...

Hi there,I ve got a problem with 2 c3700 running IOS 12.3(4)T4.. Firstly the routing table couldnt be accepted (read the subnet thing that goes on when the broadcasts are sent) and i had to #no validate-update-source  but still i have no ping replies...

bobexNozz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using IOS image c2900-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.151-4.M.bin to perform NAT with SDP, it works perfectly with RFC1918 address scope, but sends the originating ip address instead of the global outside address when the LAN is assigned a public range addres...

Hello,Simple question, if I create a trunk group (example trk6) on a core switch do I name the trunk group number on the edge switch I am configuring?Example I have a 5406zl I've created a number of trunk groups, do the trunk numbers need to be the s...

i have 2 routersr1---fa 0/0---ip address ----192.168.1.1r2--fa 0/1---ip address------192.168.2.1i have connected them by fast ethernet .can i ping them?if yes then how? if no then why???

Can't seem to get rid of extra characters in banners for either, login, motd or exec.  Do i understand the cmd properly: that the result will be the deliminiter at the start AND end of the text ?  Why can't I get rid of the extra "C" char at the star...

Please, I need a help on PFR routing.I am using a 2900 (15.2(2)T) and I am getting these messages:PFR PIRO: No parent found, network 10.10.2.1 interface Tunnel1PFR PIRO: No parent found, network 10.10.2.1/32OER BR ACTIVE PROBE: Parent route not found...

All,Where does a FR switch sit in relation to a provider's network? Does it sit on the edge or behind a router? If it sits on the edge, how do I keep the customers in a VRF? Do I only map from the customers perspective to the PE router?Example:PE1 --...

Hello, I was doing a PPTP VPN in a CISCO 3800, and it wasn't working...not even the debug for pptp isakmp gave any error...it just failed connecting to the VPN concentrator (the cisco 3800). At frist I thought....well connectivity problems...some fir...

Hi All;Is it possible to have a DHCP server per each interface on the router? Or ability to have two DHCP Servers per router, where each DHCP to be associated with one network Interface?From the other side, the DHCP server at the router, if I have a ...

Hi Expert,I found increasing of total output drops and output queue drops even input rate was low and no qos apply on this interface. I plan to increase hold queue out for output queue. I'm unsure it would help. Appreciated all feedback. Thank you.Ro...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a retail customer that has 2 routers at each store location running HSRP.  Each router has a T1 to the internet and a DMVPN tunnel back to corporate and both routers are running ZBF. Under normal circumstances this works well.  But in a fa...