cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have a small office with about 20 people.  I currently have a T1 line which feeds a Cisco ASA 5505.  I would like to replace the T1 line with two (2) ADSL lines.  I need a dual WAN switch/load balancer.  I researched a bit and found that C...

Kopoly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,At the moment I'm running a T1 to a Cisco ASA 5505 device.  I'm in the process of getting a backup ISP.  My question is, is it possible to configure this firewall with two ISPs so that the same  internal webserver can be accessed via backup ISP?Th...

Hello,I have 2 load balanced Cisco 877 routers each running  IOS c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.T.bin and the latest modem firmware.(I have tried several makes no difference). The problem is that even though both lines are syncing at 16MB+ I can only...

sterion75 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have one problem in our office.Iam sitting in the HO location.In the HO location symantec server is available.This symantec server daily send the update to the client location.In one of our client location i want to limit the traffic  from the p...

Currently i've established peering with my current ISP and are advertising our own prefix (129.x.x.x). We are intending to get another link from the same ISP however connection however the link would be at our other branch which is at a different loc...

asonm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 800 series I need to allow access to our local server from a specific range of  external ip addresses.I was wondering what is the best way to go about this?I can open port for all external ip using this command:ip nat inside source ...

Hi AllI have had this card fall over in the following way 3 times in the past 3 weeks (??? to protect the innocent) :Feb 3 17:27:31.209 ACDT: %MBUS-6-SWITCHED_FABCLK: Slot 4 primary clock switched to clock 0 Feb 3 17:27:33.360 ACDT: %LDP-5-NBRCHG: LD...

dhunt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At present I am looking to implement a backup for leased lines. The current situation is that there are 5 offices based in the UK, with the HQ being in Edinburgh, this is the only office directly connected to the internet. The leased lines are alread...

Hello,So, we have 3 different ways to configure and propagate a default route:1- Using static default route (ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 next_hop) then redistributing it for propagation (redistribute static)2-  Using the ip default-network x.x.x.x. This...

Has the CGR 2010 been tested beyond 100 hours at 85ºC? If yes, for how long?Operating ConditionsOperating Temperature-40 ºF to 140ºF (-40 to +60ºC) continuous operating temperature range-40 ºF to 185ºF (-40 to +85ºC) type test for 100 hours at 85ºC

Hi all,I have a very common question with respect to T1 links. For a T1 having bandwidth of 1.544 Mbps, the upload and download are 1.544 each. What happens when I download 1.544 Mbps of traffic. Does it affect the upload because already 1.544 Mbps i...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,I have this small network comprising of around 40 users complaining about the poor speed. And they have 2900 WAN router having 10M service. The interesting thing is that they are using proxy server for all the communication.I am very new t...

Hello,We have been facing performance issue on a new setup with NAT and OSPF.Basically, the two routers in the middle are NATing the private customer subnet with 2 pools of public IP (one on each router). The outbound traffic is loadbalanced between ...