cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,   I'm having trouble configuring some Cisco C1111-4P (1RU) and need some help. Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.02.02Cisco IOS Software [Amsterdam], ISR Software (ARMV8EL_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 17.2.2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (f...

vjlopes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! Im just practicing VLANS and switching in packet tracer and just found out a problem. When i send a PDU from my server to one of my VLANS is drop out. I checked out everything and i dont really know what is going on. Im going to attach the PKT fi...

Resolved! BGP Lab issues

Hey all,I have this lab that I am working on to improve my BGP skills. The idea is that R7 is the "Internet" and R1 & R2 are failover edge routers. R5 has a loopback adapter of 25.25.25.1 and R6 has a loopback adapter of 35.35.35.1. The idea is to ha...

deca24 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI team.I have a query.Please refer to the topology: Local Subnet >>>> ASA >>>> R3(DIST swiitch) >>>> R2(WAN ) >>>> INT router(R1) >>>> ISP >>> Remote router >> Remote hostThere are two VRF configured in WAN router and 3 VRF in DIST switchIPSEC tunne...

arunkumarravi_0-1671513238931.png

Dear All, we've two routers for internet and two internet links for redundancy, we're planning to configure HSRP between the routers from both LAN & WAN sides and it's straightforward if we had only one internet link, however since we've two internet...

telesymbol by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have 3 Cisco ASA 5505, 2560, 2960 and I want to update the firmware from version 9 to 15. 1. Do you I need a license for the update or download the software? 2. Can I update straight from version 9 - to 15 or I have to go 9-> 10-> 11-> .....

phugiay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have one Cisco router C1121x-8p and only way is Micro USB console to RJ45 to access it! I tried to look for it in my local market but didn't find it Any one can suggest me any link to buy it!Thanks For all

Hello,I will send the packet tracer file if needed.I have created 2 VLANs, one for the lecturers, one for the students (default named devices under the switches). The problem is that those devices for students have no problem and ping with each other...

AnriNrk_0-1671237772364.png
AnriNrk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIive just been looking at EIGRP stub's.  I thought I'd break it down to a simple topology to confirm what i was seeing.  So theres a loopback address on router 1 which i've shut down, from router 2 you can see that router 3 is a stub and supressing ...