cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone explain this error message to me.  : %IP_VFR-3-INVALID_FRAG_LENGTH: GigabitEthernet0/1: fragment length invalid - received from 10.x.x.x IP_VFR-4-FRAG_TABLE_OVERFLOW: GigabitEthernet0/2.5: the fragment table has reached its maximum thre...

Hi all,A lab has been created on my Eve-NG with 4 router rings topology, done routing and basic ip configuration. But when I check, there is no connectivity between the two PCs. This must be done only using EIGRP. No access lists configured and autom...

san ju. by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Please see the below diagram. We want R1 to be primary path in connection to ISP1 bgp. we setup higher local pref for inbound routes at R1. For outbound routes, shorter as-path would be at R1. Do you think if this is good choice? because we ar...

2.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Level of understanding: CCNAThere are different Hello and Dead timers for non-broadcast network types and broadcast and point-to-point network types. I know the timers, but i don't know why there is a difference? Why isn't it just the same for all ne...

trane.m by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, There are two categories of path attributes - Well-known and Optional.With well known attributes, they must be recognized by all BGP implementations. Well Known attributes comprise of Mandatory and Discretionary attributes.Anyone can explain r...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco ASR 1001-X with full-feed BGP from multiple upstreams and a /24 IP pool is advertised to them. When a peer 1.2.3.61 advertises a /32 route over BGP example 1.2.3.15/32 with community as 65001:666, the route-map is unable to replace...

There are 2 paths from Site 1 to Site 2 means R1 to R3R1 to R2 to R3 is primary link andR1 to R4 to R5 is the secondary path.Configure the static routing on all routers andFix the configuration so that when R1 transfer the data to R3, it uses the pri...

MAS1-11821.png

Hello,I've searched the web far and wide to find several fundamentally different guides to how to connect a GNS3 router to the internet. None has worked as intended. The only thing i want is to be able to ping my laptop and eg. googles DNS (8.8.8.8) ...

trane.m by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI got MTU mismatch, as a result OSPF process is not coming up and also the LDP neighbour. Below is the setup. Switch1 (MTU 9600) -> L2 Switch (MTU 9600) -> Router (MTU 1500)The OSPF process and LDP was configured between Switch1 & Router. I und...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco ASR 1001-X with full-feed BGP from multiple upstreams and a /24 IP pool is advertised to them. When this peer 1.2.3.61 advertises a /32 route from the same /24 IP pool example 1.2.3.15/32 with community tagged as 65001:666, the ann...

Resolved! OSPF (DR and BDR)

Hey Everyone, I got a doubt as we were part of the discussion with my techie guys. Question: Can we configure OSPF without DR and BDR?Thank You, RSJ 

Hello, I have an HP T630 with AMD Embedded G-Series GX-420GI Radeon R7E 2.00 GHz, 4 GB RAM. The internal speaker is too quiet, so I use an external speaker via bluetooth. Webex also recognizes this speaker, but I get no sound. What can be the reaso...

dirkT630 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes