Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! GRE Tunnel

IP add of VPC1 is 192.168.1.10 , VPCS 2 is 192.168.2.10 GRE tunnel is configured between R3 and R4.Tunnel is up and I am able to ping the VPC2 from VPC1 and vice versa, however if I take a capture I couldn't able to see the Tunnel IP being encapsula...

arunkumarravi_0-1670230950296.png

I am unable to launch Packet Tracer after downloading it from the academy On launch there is a Pop-up window that suggests that the app is unable to associate my net academy credentials and the tracer login. The result is that on closing this popup, ...

Hi All,Got a question about flow-export to to vrf Mgmt-intf.asr1000 version:  02.06.02.122-33.XNF2ip flow ingress on both inbound and outbound gig interface.additional commands:ip flow-cache timeout active 1ip flow-export version 9ip flow-export dest...

jayshihlin by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello , i have router ASR1006,  Slot Type State Insert time (ago) --------- ------------------- --------------------- ----------------- 1 ASR1000-6TGE ok 7w6d 1/0 BUILT-IN-6TGE ok 7w6d 2 ASR1000-6TGE ok 7w6d 2/0 BUILT-IN-6TGE ok 7w6d R0 ASR1000-RP2 o...

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 10.42.46 PM.png

Resolved! IPSec & Isakmp

Hi Guys,       I'm having problems with connecting my vpn remote access through a coffee_shop internet router to my HQ router to access HQ resources.  i have a crypto map for HQ router to branch router over serial link (site to site vpn works fine). ...

Resolved! BGP Error

i wanted to perform a swap of my BGP router i.e from ASR-1001 to ASR-1001-X. since this is a swap all configuration remained the same, nothing changed. when i plugged in the new router by e-BGP was not coming up. i was getting the below error message...

promise2k by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Here is a question. We use the below commands in a router (H1) to simulate a host to join a multicast group. The question is how to setup a real host, for example, Windows PC, to join the multicast group? Or just enter ip address 239.1.1.1? thanks...

I am a student and I am having difficulty understanding how to get my devices to ping each other. I have assigned the designated IP addresses to the devices and am at a loss. I have reached out to my teacher but it has been unsuccessful in aiding my ...

tmertes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing router

Hello, As part of a project in my diploma I am asked to interconnect 4 routers together as on the screenshot you can see the IP configuration of each of the ports Here is my problem, I can't get the routers to communicate with each other, each of wh...

Cisco P7-1.PNG
Ragounee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes