cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok, so I have the VWIC-2MFT-T1 installed in a router with 2 data T-1s no voice - kind of a waste I know. The one port is taking incrementing input errors - while the other one is working without problem. I have replaced the cable. I have contacted th...

bret by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create a policy to provide only 4 Mbps bandwidth for mail out of 16 mbps pipe terminated on 7606 router (at Datacenter) having  WS-SUP32-GE-3B.But I can't create policy with the help of bandwidth percent,even exact value with priority comma...

Hi All,Can somebody explain me in deep the following ACL.access-list 101 permit ip 193.78.0.0 0.0.255.255 255.255.0.0 0.0.0.0Especially the underline part and how it affects.PS: I have marked this as discussion and not as question, because i don't kn...

I have obtained the above equipment and I am trying to get it all working together nicely.Essentially I want the Cisco 887 router (which only has L2 interfaces) to route all the vlans defined on the 3750 out through the DSL line Dialer0When I connect...

HiI try to configure a cisco router to set up a failover between ADSL and ISDN lines. The ISDN line only works if I call at the right dialer. ADSL line also works if I call the associated dialer The problem is that automatically switches between ISDN...

lgogniat1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will be adding three locations to a MPLS connection.  These are remote locations without a lot of traffic and wanted to know if something like the Cisco 1941/K9 would be sufficient?  The three sites will be getting 20Mbps connectivity.http://www.n...

I'm trying to set the tcl source to the flash card on an 1861 router with the following command;TestBox(tcl)#source flash:101.tcland I get the following message; couldn't read file "flash:101.tcl": File not foundI've copied the file to the flash card...

Good morning.Can someone please explain for a Vlan interface would be dropping packets on the input queue?  Please refer to the drops/flushes below.  This is from a 6500 with a Sup720, there are a number of vlans on it. This 6500 and it's HSRP partne...

Hi.In terms of what I need to know for the Icnd 1 does It matter whether I specify the outgoing Interface (either by name or ip address) or the next hop ip address for configuring static routes ?I've read somewhere there's a difference but It seems b...

Reprovoid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allI have 851 router that works in every way but it doesnt talk back thro console port. I will receive commands that i type in blindly ( getting good at it : ) )I used a few diffent term programs and i now th serial port , cable and term progams a...

Afraser57 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have some problems with OSPF on two routers cisco: one 3845 and one 881.The OSPF is going DOWN every 30min and return in state LOADING to INIT in 2 minutes after going DOWN.Here is our configuration:Cisco 3845:BI-LOT-C3845-001#sh run int giga...

Hi,My customer wants to replace some Cisco 2912 by new routers, but I can't find a way to add Token ring Network Module on  2951 or 3925 routers with the Cisco configuration tool.Does somebody know if token ring is still supported on ISR G2 routers?T...

jchaumont by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,Will the exisitng  PA-MC-2T1 module work for this WAN circuit upgrade? They are currently configured for a IPFR circuit with two T1's. New circuit has been installed but we need to confirm the existing card will support the new AVPN circuit. Har...

zzbronski by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes