cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello iam moving from a pix 515e to a 2951 router with fireawall featureset. Ive begun to move the ACLs that where in the pix. However some of the rules are allowed to be typed in bur when i look at the ACL afterwards they are not what i typed in. Fo...

HiI have 2 x 2901 in a hsrvp setup.so I have some wan ports attached to both of these routers and I have 1 port from each router attached 1 a sw (switches in clustered mode). and 1 port attach to each other.The ports from the router to the switch and...

Alex Samad by Level 1
  • 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyhow is everyone doing ?Let say we have a  small branch office say B1 and we want to connect it to company's head quarter HQ.B1 dynamic ip address----------------vpn tunnel-------------- 199.199.199.1-HQAssume B1 is assigned a dynamic ip a...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I need some help in configuring MPLS over GRE tunnels. I did not find any proper configuration example to help me. I need to do this for encrypt the traffic between two PE routers. I have 7609 routers. Thanks, Alexandru.

Hi everyone,I am not sure if the issue I have is due to router's performance of my configuration. Currently I have 2621XM connected in my internal network where Fa0/1 is considered untrusted zone and Fa0/0 is considered trusted. It appears that traff...

hytron by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to do a workaround for a SQL/application related problem. Per customer's security requirements, they're only using a single source IP for a single destination IP. The SQL/app problem is that while there are multiple connections from the same s...

Hello,I am working with a client that has site-to-site connectivity using a microwave link.  The microwave at each site is connected to a 3750 switch and EIGRP is running across the link.  The EIGRP neighborship is failing roughly 10 times a day.  It...

Hi,I wanted to confirm if NM-2W supports HWIC-4B-S/T in the WAN slots.I have conflicting information:On NM-2W says that it does not support HWIC modules or the module.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/prod/collateral/routers/ps259/product_data_shee...

I am having internet router 2811 with 45 mbps internet link now i want to up grade internet link up to 100 mbps as well as the router.Cisco 2951 ISR router support WAN Performance up to 75 mbps and 580000 pps (64 bytes)Cisco 3925 router support WAn P...

Hi All,My ISP is going to provide internet with dual path , for auto changover he (isp it admin) is planing for bgp implimentation. I need suggestion on this from you guys like... is 1941 is supportable for bgp protocol ? Is it possible to create ban...

Hi All,A bit of problem with NATting  - ASA 5500 ASDM 6.2.I have 3 interfaces: ouside, inside, inside1. Outside routes to inside interface, where both interfaces are on public IPs, so no nat control.The new inside1 interface I want to be on oriv netw...

Hi everyone.Let say we have a lan as show below:Lan1 10.10.10/8------ethernet switch1------ethernetswitch2---------lan2 10.10.10.0/8(  I marked them as lan1 and lan2 eventhough they are single lan)Let say  these switcher (layer 2) are connected to ea...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card