cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

have a new setup for a branch that will be connected in our mpls in w/c hq and dr is the 2 manin hub, both hq and dr sites also has regional wan connection for regional connections to dc.we are running single area ospf in hq and dr witth connection t...

Hello Experts,  Not sure which technology forum I would should of addressed this query to.  My customer has purchased the standard Cisco 881 (Data) ISR router and now requires (Voice) CUBE services for the support of IP-IP gateway SIP services.  I no...

yavuzsab by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi3560--------------------------2960 connects via single mode Fiber and now will have another redundant Link between 3560 and 2960 with Ethernet interface ( Wireless). 3560------------trunk config---------2960 < Fiber Link >what config I need on Ethe...

Dears, I would like to know If VPLS multihoming redundancy feature is avilable at Cisco or not ? I have a CE connected to two different PEs for redundancy. PEs are configured in a VPLS mode. At steady state only primary PE should carry traffic ... x...

I have Ooma (VOIP) at home and I also run CrashPlan (online backup software).  Unfortunately, those two are not the best of friends.  If CrashPlan is running at full speed, my Ooma connection suffers greatly -- I can hear you, but y.u .an't h..r m.. ...

Hossy_923 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I have a mess of my routes on my ASA and my L3 Catalyst Switch. I was wondering if someone can help me make sense of the mess.I have RIP working between the L3 and ASA. All my other static routes lie on my L3 which are from tunnels, w...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can I configuration like this? and will it work?My goal is get default route from BGP session with ISP1 in Main Routing Table, and ISP2 default route in  vrf routing table         ISP1("classic" bgp session)        /R1<       \         ISP2 ("vrf...

We have p2p metro-ethernet link between a 65kVSS and N7k running eigrp..I wanted to monitor this link and forward the traps to SNMP server in the event of failure..N7k and 65k has many other eigrp peers..but I wanted to monitor only this particular p...

Dear all   I wonder what is the difference between  Martini .. Kompella .. Atom .. VPLS , can anyone assist plz ??I know that Atom & VPLS are L2 Psuedowire but Atom allows only point-to-point L2 circuits however VPLS allows point-to-multipointbut wha...