cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2801 router.  The Fa0/0 int shows up/down.  I have plugged it into diffrent cisco and non cisco switches and even a cross over cable to my laptop.  I cant seem to get the protocol up.  I have changed the speed to 100 and duplex to full to tr...

I use an 1841 router as an internet facing firewall with a 10MB MetroE connection.  Lately users started reporting slow internet download speeds and web pages timing out.  Bandwidth reports do not show the link as being saturated so I looked at the i...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts ,need help from converting the QoS configuration from CatOS  switch Nexus 7k.Please advise me on this to proceed further.

12pratham by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm upgrading my router from 3745 to 3945. The current router has a metro ethernet module NM-2FE2W-V2 to which a metro ethernet link is connected.Can I use the same module on the new 3945E.I mean does 3945 support NM-2FE2W-V2 module or do I need t...

Hi GuysThere is problem with bgp multihomed configuration where i need redundancy between two diffrent ISP terminated on same router .fa interface for the ISP2 is getting chocked and i gues its due to reverse path .Please help here to configure redun...

Just a question on show interface output on a WAN link [Other than Ethernet]. I know the bandwidth that is shown is not physically policing as it does not actually affect the link bandwidth but I am in the grey with MTU. What does MTU do..is it used ...

Hi all,We have a remote site that needs to use the same IP address scheme on one of their segments that is on the main site. I know I can do such routing with VRF over MPLS, VPLS, pseudowires but the problem is that our ISP does not support that.Is i...

Does anyone know if it is possible to create Vasi interfaces on the ASR9K. I cant seem to find any info on it, it looks like the equivalent may be an Interflex pair but I cannot get the interfaces to come up and can't find any usefull info on how to ...

pieterj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to block all the traffice  after bussiness hours 5:00pm to 8:00am and weekends.Here is my config on my switch time-range no-connectionperiod weekdays 17:00 to 23:59period weekdays 1:00 to 8:00period weekends 1:00 to 23.59ip access-list extende...