cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloThere're more than twenty 6509VE running in the network.  All of them has got 1GE or 10GE SFP / GBIC.However, when I tried "show int trans" in some of them, there's nothing shown:Router_A#sh int transceivNo transceiver presentRouter_A#sh invRout...

3alee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco2911 with a 16 port switch module.  I want to pass multicast from ports on the switch through the router to outside networks.What ios and configuration do i need to allow this to happen?  I can pass multicast on the switch itself betwee...

Hello guys , i have two cisco 2800 routers ,  and i have three differnet networks , so can cisco routers supports more than one private network exampleMy First localation i have one public connection of 200.100.100. 1 and private network of 192.168.1...

Resolved! New implementaion

Hi Experts,I need to implement the following scenarion in one of my clients.I am having so much regarding this please helpMy needs are1) Configure the attched scenario2) Internet must be up and running3) Make the servers publically available (NAT)4) ...

vipinrajrc by Level 3
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i am currently trying to configure a four port ISDN BRI interface on a Cisco 2811 router.Upon upgrading to a later version of IOS, c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-25d.bin, access to the HWIC-4B-S/T module is lost, the router no longer detects it. ...

Hi all,I have total five routersHQ, SB, SCFRPSTNHQ Router is physicall connected to FR through Serial Cables (Note: HQ is connected to SB & SC through FR, there is no ip address configured on serial interfaces of FR Router).FR Router is connected to ...

Hi AllWe got 2 VPN Hub Server and 25 Spokes. Few spokes terminate VPN on ASA as they dont have Router. We are looking at the option of moving to DMVPN. For migrating from tradional IPSEC / GRE VPN to DMVPN what are the expected issues or concerns. ca...

We have a Cisco 3845 we're monitoring with MRTG.  The traffic summary page routinely shows the Ge0/0 interface pushing significantly more traffic than its S1/0 interface; WAN connection is a DS3.  Looking at the stats today:Interface Ge0/0In: Max 9.4...